Battle Quotes (2)

Suikoden Tierkreis

Manaril
Battle Cry: Strike now!
Victory 1: Is everyone okay?
Victory 2: Whew, that went well.
Appreciation: Thank you so much.
Fury or Alert: Ah, ahhh!!!
Protect or Escape: What should I do…
Knockout: I’m… so, so sorry…

Marica
Battle Cry: Gotcha now!
Victory 1: Yes!
Victory 2: Talk about easy.
Appreciation: Th-thanks!
Fury or Alert: Haa!!!
Protect or Escape: No way!
Knockout: Hyaaaaaaaaa!!!

Maybelle
Battle Cry: Now!
Victory 1: Did you see that?!
Victory 2: Anything for Hero [heart]
Appreciation: Thanks!
Fury or Alert: I’ll do my best!
Protect or Escape: It’s okay! I’m not giving up!
Knockout: Hero… I’m sorry…

Megion
Battle Cry: I see an opening!
Victory 1: Are we done already?
Victory 2: How unlucky for you.
Ingratitude: I’ll get you for this!
Fury or Alert: Groooooooooooaahhh!!!
Protect or Escape: Not bad! Not bad at all!
Knockout: I’m… a disgrace…

Meruvis
Battle Cry: There!
Victory 1: Took a while to mop up there.
Victory 2: I fight for Her Highness.
Appreciation: I fight for Her Highness.
Fury or Alert: Hrrng!!!
Protect or Escape: Not a problem!
Knockout: Princess… Chrodechild…

Minen
Battle Cry: Everyone attack at once!
Victory 1: I’ll analyze your tactics later.
Victory 2: Had to put you in your place.
Appreciation: Thanks for helping.
Fury or Alert: Observe the skills of Belfar!
Protect or Escape: Hmph… troublesome child…
Knockout: Will I get compensated for this?

Misrach
Battle Cry: Time to lay down the law!
Victory 1: We will dismantle the Order!
Victory 2: Long live Salsabil!
Appreciation: You have my thanks!
Fury or Alert: Immerse yourself in our fury!!!
Protect or Escape: We will not retreat!
Knockout: I-I must leave the front line!

Morrin
Battle Cry: Let’s just end this already!
Victory 1: If Icas runs away, he might…
Victory 2: Why don’t we take a break?
Ingratitude: Are you expecting a thank you?
Fury or Alert: I’ll make you regret that!
Protect or Escape: Someone help me here!
Knockout: This… is all Icas’ fault…

Suikoden Tierkreis - Yod Mechanical Android
Yod

Mourgent
Battle Cry: I see an opening!
Victory 1: “Legendary blademaster” my foot.
Victory 2: Sometimes we live by the sword.
Appreciation: Thanks.
Fury or Alert: Hrungh!
Protect or Escape: So you got the jump on me.
Knockout: So… it has come to an end…

Mubal
Battle Cry: We’ve got the upper hand!
Victory 1: Easy for even a scholar.
Victory 2: I’m not accustomed to violence.
Appreciation: Thanks for taking the trouble.
Fury or Alert: Haaaaaaaa!!!
Protect or Escape: This is rough…
Knockout: I’m… terribly sorry…

Mun-Tsang
Battle Cry: How clumsy of you.
Victory 1: It’s the only logical outcome.
Victory 2: Maybe someday I’ll understand.
Appreciation: You have my gratitude.
Fury or Alert: Lemme show you my red tattoo!
Protect or Escape: I guess I slipped up…
Knockout: I… I couldn’t keep up…

Muro
Battle Cry: Need muscle? I’m your man!
Victory 1: I’m still pumped here!
Victory 2: I’ve got confidence in my power.
Appreciation: You just gave me a boost!
Fury or Alert: Ready… AND…!
Protect or Escape: This isn’t looking good…
Knockout: I’m sorry…

Nalkil
Battle Cry: Now!
Victory 1: Whew! We pulled it off!
Victory 2: I’m better behind the scenes.
Appreciation: Thanks!
Fury or Alert: Haaa!!!
Protect or Escape: Yikes!
Knockout: I… shoulda stayed at the back.

Namna
Battle Cry: Ninulneda will protect us!
Victory 1: Praise be to Ninulneda!
Victory 2: I did this for Priestess Neira.
Appreciation: Oh, thank you!
Fury or Alert: Ninulneda! Give me strength!
Protect or Escape: O Ninulneda! Your will be done!
Knockout: I… was not devoted enough…

Neira
Battle Cry: Now I will prevail!
Victory 1: This was an act of Ninulneda.
Victory 2: Ninulneda is surely pleased.
Appreciation: Thank you very much.
Fury or Alert: O Ninulneda! Give me strength!
Protect or Escape: Is that all you’ve got?
Knockout: M-mighty… Ninulneda…

Nemne
Battle Cry: It’s now or never [music]
Victory 1: Sing the song of victory [music]
Victory 2: Listen to my song [music]
Appreciation: I sing you my gratitude [music]
Fury or Alert: Got to get serious now [music]
Protect or Escape: This is no time for singing…
Knockout: How depressing…

Nhazu
Battle Cry: Wh-what’re you gonna do to me?!
Victory 1: I won! I won!
Victory 2: Woohoo!
Appreciation: Thanks!
Fury or Alert: You’ll pay for that!
Protect or Escape: Wh-what’re you gonna do to me?!
Knockout: Ugh… Ow….

Nictis
Battle Cry: Time to clean house!
Victory 1: That was a piece of cake!
Victory 2: Megion! I’ve done it!
Appreciation: My thanks.
Fury or Alert: Grooooooaarrr!!!
Protect or Escape: Not good…
Knockout: M-Megion… Miss Eusmil…

Nimni
Battle Cry: You’re mine!
Victory 1: This was an act of Ninulneda!
Victory 2: This is a major victory!
Appreciation: Thank you!
Fury or Alert: Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Protect or Escape: Maybe I should back off a bit…
Knockout: Ugh… I’m sorry…

Nofret
Battle Cry: I hate picking on weaklings.
Victory 1: Grave diggin’s not my thing.
Victory 2: Whew, I oughta stick to diggin’.
Appreciation: I’ll dig you up something’ nice.
Fury or Alert: I’ll drill a hole in your gut!
Protect or Escape: Heh heh! Not bad at all!
Knockout: I just wanna… crawl in hole.

Nomno
Battle Cry: Zzzzzzzz!
Victory 1: Zzzzzzzz [music]
Victory 2: Zzzzzzzz [music] Zzzzzzzz [music]
Appreciation: Zzzzzzzz [heart]
Fury or Alert: Zzzzzzzz!!!
Protect or Escape: Zzzzzzzz…
Knockout: …Zzzzzzzz…

Nova
Battle Cry: A chance at victory!
Victory 1: I’m really after someone else.
Victory 2: Sophia…
Ingratitude: I’ll get you for this!
Fury or Alert: Taste my blade, scoundrel!
Protect or Escape: I’m still tickin’!
Knockout: S-Sophia…

Numnu
Battle Cry: I’ll tear you up!
Victory 1: Whew, I’m tired.
Victory 2: Yeehaw! We won!
Appreciation: Thanks! I love you guys!
Fury or Alert: Don’t even mess with me!!!
Protect or Escape: Oh! Someone help me!
Knockout: No way…

Ordovic
Battle Cry: A chance to end this!
Victory 1: Victory is mine!
Victory 2: The One King is next to fall!
Appreciation: I sincerely appreciate that!
Fury or Alert: Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Protect or Escape: Still got some breath in me!
Knockout: Lost again…

Ouragan
Battle Cry: This is hardly worth the time.
Victory 1: Icas didn’t run away, did he?
Victory 2: This wasn’t worth the effort.
Ingratitude: I would’ve been fine anyway.
Fury or Alert: Time to get down to business!
Protect or Escape: I’ve been in worse situations.
Knockout: This… can’t be how it ends…

Quillard
Battle Cry: Great! Now’s my chance!
Victory 1: I wanna be an official Blade.
Victory 2: Gimme someone stronger to fight!
Appreciation: Thank you!
Fury or Alert: Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Protect or Escape: Ugh… Come on!
Knockout: Brother…

Rajim
Battle Cry: I can win this!
Victory 1: Looks like I’ve still got it!
Victory 2: I didn’t even work up a sweat!
Appreciation: I appreciate that.
Fury or Alert: Graaah!!!
Protect or Escape: Hmph! Won’t get me that easy!
Knockout: This… can’t be…

Resno
Battle Cry: Here goes!
Victory 1: Victory is ours!
Victory 2: I was hoping for a challenge.
Appreciation: I owe you one!
Fury or Alert: Haaa!!!
Protect or Escape: I messed up big time!
Knockout: V… aslof…

Roberto
Battle Cry: I’m going in!
Victory 1: My blade still needs some work.
Victory 2: Chalk up a win for me!
Ingratitude: I never asked for your help!
Fury or Alert: See the Blades of Night’s Veil!
Protect or Escape: Can’t let ‘em beat me like this!
Knockout: Sheesh… Not like this…

Suikoden Tierkreis - Rizwan
Rizwan

Savina
Battle Cry: N-now’s the time, right?!
Victory 1: I guess we pulled it off.
Victory 2: The Order is mistaken.
Appreciation: I’m indebted to you.
Fury or Alert: You got me ticked!!!
Protect or Escape: I… I’m sorry to hold you back.
Knockout: No… Where are you Darrow…?

Selen
Battle Cry: I feel like a bully here!
Victory 1: You are way out of my league!
Victory 2: That about wraps it up!
Appreciation: Aww, how sweet!
Fury or Alert: I’ll fight for real this time!
Protect or Escape: Oopsy daisy!
Knockout: How could I lose like this…?

Servillah
Battle Cry: Don’t delay the inevitable.
Victory 1: I was hoping for a bit of fun.
Victory 2: Hmph, pretty weak.
Appreciation: I owe you one for that.
Fury or Alert: Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Protect or Escape: Ha ha! It’s getting interesting!
Knockout: I have… shamed King Diulf…

Shams
Battle Cry: The chance I was waiting for!
Victory 1: The Magedom fell! Never again!
Victory 2: We must beat the Order!
Appreciation: That’ll help!
Fury or Alert: Give me strength, my people!
Protect or Escape: I’m still in this!
Knockout: How could I lost this…?

Sisuca
Battle Cry: Looking good!
Victory 1: Mama fought her socks off!
Victory 2: Salt water’s great for wounds!
Appreciation: Aww, what a good kid.
Fury or Alert: Mama is furious!!!
Protect or Escape: I don’t like this.
Knockout: Sorry, I need a little break…

Sophia
Battle Cry: Now’s the time!
Victory 1: I’m glad to be of some help.
Victory 2: This was my atonement…
Appreciation: Thank you.
Fury or Alert: Aaaaahhh!!!
Protect or Escape: This… isn’t going so well…
Knockout: Dad…

Sphiel
Battle Cry: Mmm… this’ll hit the spot.
Victory 1: Snow is great for fatigue!
Victory 2: Whew…
Appreciation: Wanna eat some snow?
Fury or Alert: Haiya!!!
Protect or Escape: Oh no…
Knockout: Ugh…

Taj
Battle Cry: I’ll put an end to this.
Victory 1: I fight for Shams.
Victory 2: Time to move on.
Appreciation: Thank you so much.
Fury or Alert: Haa!!!
Protect or Escape: I messed up there.
Knockout: Forgive me… Your Highness…

Tigre
Battle Cry: Here’s my chance!
Victory 1: Looks like I’ve still got it!
Victory 2: That’s the Furious Roar for ya!
Appreciation: I appreciate that!
Fury or Alert: Goaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!
Protect or Escape: Ugh! Got a little careless!
Knockout: King Diulf… I’ve failed you…

Tsaubern
Battle Cry: You’re making this too easy.
Victory 1: That was hardly even a fight!
Victory 2: Thanks for the dance!
Appreciation: I’m grateful!
Fury or Alert: Time to get serious here!
Protect or Escape: Hey, not bad at all!
Knockout: Let me… take a little rest.

Tuhululu
Battle Cry: I’ll give it a shot!
Victory 1: Fighting isn’t my strong point.
Victory 2: Whew, guess I’m still alive.
Appreciation: Th-thanks…
Fury or Alert: Hyaaaaa!!!
Protect or Escape: Guess I’m no good at fighting…
Knockout: M-Mom…

Vaslof
Battle Cry: Here I come!
Victory 1: Ha ha ha! Splendid battle!
Victory 2: Never underestimate the Auster!
Appreciation: Thank you!
Fury or Alert: Grrrrrraaaaaaa!!!
Protect or Escape: Hah! I’m impressed!
Knockout: W-why…?

Wustum
Battle Cry: It’s my turn to strike!
Victory 1: Maybe I can cook ‘em up…
Victory 2: Chefs oughta cook, not fight.
Appreciation: I appreciate that.
Fury or Alert: You wanna get filleted?!
Protect or Escape: Ugh… Better get serious here.
Knockout: Just… pitiful of me…

Xebec
Battle Cry: I can do this!
Victory 1: Victory was mine from the start.
Victory 2: Dromon Pirates forever!
Appreciation: Maybe I oughta thank you.
Fury or Alert: Haaa!!!
Protect or Escape: I let my guard down a little.
Knockout: What a disgrace I’ve been…

Yadima
Battle Cry: Oh, here’s my chance!
Victory 1: I’m getting too old for this.
Victory 2: I’m better working the fields.
Appreciation: Much obliged.
Fury or Alert: Huraaaahhh!!!
Protect or Escape: Why’d that have to happen…
Knockout: Ugh… my back…

Yod
Battle Cry: Here I go!
Victory 1: My joints are working well!
Victory 2: I am my master’s best creation!
Appreciation: Thank you very much.
Fury or Alert: Unit at full power!
Protect or Escape: I seem to have malfunctioned!
Knockout: I have been… shut down…

Yomi
Battle Cry: Now the tide is turning.
Victory 1: Did you enjoy my dance?
Victory 2: Quite heavy for an entertainer.
Appreciation: Your kindness is duly noted.
Fury or Alert: Observe my deadly dance.
Protect or Escape: I’ve been knocked off rhythm.
Knockout: Farewell…

Yovel
Battle Cry: Comin’ at you!
Victory 1: It’s hard to breath in this.
Victory 2: Am I like Hero now?
Appreciation: Thanks!
Fury or Alert: Got problem with my mask?!
Protect or Escape: Morrin’s way more vicious!
Knockout: N-no…

Yula
Battle Cry: Inattention is the greatest foe.
Victory 1: It feels good to contribute.
Victory 2: That was quite invigorating.
Appreciation: Thank you very much.
Fury or Alert: I’m not easily beaten, you know.
Protect or Escape: It’s nothing to worry about.
Knockout: I’m… awfully sorry…

Zahra
Battle Cry: The enemy is weakened!
Victory 1: Let me patch up those injuries!
Victory 2: Mind if I dissect you?
Appreciation: You deserve my thanks.
Fury or Alert: Don’t mess with the doctor!
Protect or Escape: Can’t exactly threat myself…
Knockout: How can a doctor fall…?

Zayin
Battle Cry: Probability of victory-- high.
Victory 1: Target neutralized.
Victory 2: Battle complete. Next operation.
Appreciation: Help greatly appreciated.
Fury or Alert: Moving into full power.
Protect or Escape: Significant damage sustained.
Knockout: All systems down… Sleep mode--

Zenoa
Battle Cry: Hmph. What a disappointment.
Victory 1: Pretty obvious result, I’d say.
Victory 2: Thanks for the help.
Appreciation: Worked up a sweat for nothing.
Fury or Alert: Wanna real fight? No going back!
Protect or Escape: Time to get serious.
Knockout: It’s the Tenkai Star’s fault…


II - Starbearers: Supports

Anya
Battle Cry: Have I got news for you!

Balsam
Battle Cry: I’ll crank up the unit.

Erin
Battle Cry: Take a short break, everyone.

Eunice
Battle Cry: Time to take your medicine!

Gadburg
Battle Cry: Skill of the Black Blade.

Gorno
Battle Cry: Grrraaahhh!!!

Nuzhat
Battle Cry: Lucky! You get to see my magic!

Ramin
Battle Cry: Dance! Dance to my music!

Rekareka
Battle Cry: I’ll turn a profit from this!

Rufa
Battle Cry: Bye-bye!

Semias
Battle Cry: You just rolled snake eyes!

Suikoden Tierkreis - Ordovic Auster Folk First Ancestor
Ordovic

III - Allies and Special Characters

Atrie
Battle Cry: Time to act!
Victory 1: We won. Nice work, people!
Victory 2: I wish my world could see this.
Appreciation: You’re always so helpful.
Fury or Alert: Haaa!!!
Protect or Escape: I’m OK. Nothing to worry about.
Knockout: I’m… sorry Hero…

Cougar
Battle Cry: Comin’ at you!
Victory 1: I’ve got to return to my world!
Victory 2: Now that was a battle!
Appreciation: Thanks!
Fury or Alert: N/A
Protect or Escape: Nothin’ but a scratch!
Knockout: Urgh… Why now…?

Dirk
Battle Cry: Time to strike!
Victory 1: Gotta keep mopping up like this.
Victory 2: You all did a fine job!
Appreciation: Thanks, that’ll help!
Fury or Alert: N/A
Protect or Escape: I’m still in this!
Knockout: This is… pitiful…!

Marica? (Other)
Battle Cry: Here I come!!!
Victory 1: I wonder who’s better.
Victory 2: Ha ha! Way to go, everyone!
Appreciation: Thanks!
Fury or Alert: N/A
Protect or Escape: Whoa!
Knockout: Ugh… I blew it…


IV - Enemies

Beardsley
Knockout: So this… is my determined fate.

Conon
Fury or Alert: Don’t get carried away, kiddies.
Knockout: Impossible…

Fergus
Knockout: I… never would have thought…

Valfred
Knockout: How… can this be…?

Disclaimer: All Suikoden Tierkreis' images, arts, logos, names and related characters are properties of Konami.


Previous | 1 | 2 | Next

Quick Links: Home | Suikoden Tierkreis

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been
    doing a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch
    because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....
    Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending
    some time to discuss this topic here on your internet
    site.

    my web blog - siteweb (www.ymcahornsey.org)

    ReplyDelete