Duel Guide

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Guillaume
Guillaume

Duel with Guillaume
(Guillaume versus Melville/Hugo/Geddoe/Chris)

Attack
  • Coward!
  • So valiant...
  • Don't expect me to spare you.
  • Snap out of it. There's no turning back now.
  • You've made your uncle very angry!
  • I warned you, you shouldn't have interfered.
  • Ouch, you'll pay for that!
  • Pesky opponent! The next one won't miss!
  • Ho, ho, ho! Your life is mine!
  • Ho, ho, ho. Allow me to make my point.
  • Hohoho! I am simply too strong!
  • All this staring at each other. Like a prelude to marriage. But I don't mind.

Defense
  • Hohoho! I am truly at my best today.
  • Hohoho! Did you think I would only defend?
  • Ahh this is really quite comfortable.
  • Careful, careful, careful...
  • Waaa careful!
  • Who's copying who?
  • Hmph. Your turn.
  • Ouch! The pain!
  • Ouch! I better stop to catch my breath!
  • I'll take a page from your book.

Deathblow
  • Let's start with this!
  • You lucky bugger! Deathblow Attack!!! Sharp Spearhead!!!
  • Deathblow Attack!!! Furious Flame!!!
  • Deathblow Attack!!! Ominous Oceans!!!
  • Deathblow Attack!!! Hellish Heat!!!
  • Deathblow Attack! The most furious of flames!!!


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment