Heroes of Mana Quotes

Alma

"A leader must exercise caution in any undertaking in order to protect the people."


Cecilia Baxilios

"Don't waste your breath on things you know nothing about."

"One's advantage is best used last."


Celestan

"You know, everybody's gotta give up and accept the end at some point..."

"Oh, come on... What are you guys eating to be so freaking strong?"


D'Kelli

"Wow. Grownups always have such complicated problems, don't they?"

"Ahhh... The rustling of the leaves... The singing of the birds... I feel so alive in the jungle! Oh, how my heart swells from the nostalgia, like the inner wild child answering nature's call..."

"This is your captain speaking... There will be no food served on this flight, but drinks are available for 500 lucre."


Flamekhan
"...The have-nots must be freed from the invisible shackles placed on them by the wealthy and the bloated!"


Gauser

"We shall not stand silent as our castle, and our people, are trampled on by the humans!!!"

"As long as we have our lives, we can start over. As many times as we want to..."

"The pride rages and the blood roars within this Ferolian as it ever has!"


Heroes of Mana


Gemiere

"A proud flock of sacrificial lambs we are."

"If one country has something another one wants, the other'll try to take it. If they hate them, fear them, or simply don't like them... it's reason enough. The world's full of hot-blooded idiots like that."

"Hmph. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."


Jinn

"I just hate bad guys who play dirty."


Juhani

"I'm laying my life on the line to defend the ones who I love... The country that I love!"


Loki

"Behold the oath of the Silver Knights! The day will come when you invaders will learn the true meaning of wrath!"


Nevarlan Soldier

"May my words be accepted as truth, or may this dagger pierce my heart!"


Olbex

"...Royal pride can be deadly to a country sometimes."

"Wars aren't won by pretty words and lofty ideals..."

"Your life? Don't flatter yourself. What value does your life hold for me?"

"Dirty? Is there such a thing as a clean war?"

"War changes everything-- you, me, even the world, and what it means to us. You cross that line once, and there's no going back."


Qucas

"As long as I get paid right, I ain't complaining."

"I don't care where I'm going. As long as I'm getting paid, that is."

"Bleh. Her personality's so rotten, you can smell it all over everything she does."

"It's no use thinking about things you can't do anything about... Especially on the battlefield."


Queen of Altena

"Come hither, you heretics... You blasphemers against Mana... This queen's last spell... shall be your death knell!"


Richard

"I will be back. I swear on my sword that I shall one day return to take back Valsena!"

"Let them taste the blades of the Silver Knights of Valsena!"

"Ahh... Losing a battle... and falling on the earth... is the next best thing... to winning a battle..."


Roget

"I've seen too many things. I can't go back and pretend as if they didn't happen."


Yurchael
"It also takes pride to retreat, sir. You have not lost everything yet."

"...Even the strongest military might is powerless against the forces of nature."

"So we end up using our fists because we just can't seem to resolve our conflicts through words. In that regard, one could say that we are essentially no different from beasts."


Disclaimer: All Heroes of Mana's images, arts, logos, names and related characters are properties of Square Enix.

Quick Links: Home | Heroes of Mana

No comments:

Post a Comment