Bath Conversations

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Mua
Mua

Mua


Mua: "Ah, ah, ahem."

Mua: "My heart...is drunk with the smell... of wine..."

Mua: "I follow... your shadow... around this.."

Mua: "Why of why... does this regret... still pull"

Mua: "Even if... I was in... his arms..."

Mua: "Even in his arms? Ng..... Ng... Ahem... Ahem!"

Mua: "Doo doo doo dah dah... La la la la la la dih dah... Do..... doooh....."

Mua: "Drinking and crying and ho..... ping"

Mua: "Drinking and drinking.... Caleria...... of tears...."

Mua: "Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm....."

Suikoden 3: Augustine Nabor
Augustine Nabor

Augustine Nabor and Gordon

Augustine: "I entrust my body, naked as a newborn babe, to the warm waters, and direct my eyes to the blue heavens... Yet again, I think, the world is beautiful..."

Gordon: "What, so does that mean that all the people that live in that world are also beautiful?"

Augustine: "Baron Gordon, there is something I wish to convey to you. I wish to name you my bosom friend, if you would but allow me?"

Gordon: "Oh... to be called as such by one such as you, the gentleman of gentlemen, would be a great honor!"

Augustine: "If so, as testimony to our imminent friendship, what say you to an herb tea?"

Gordon: "Oh, that you would bring a tea set into the bath is indeed the mark of a gentleman of gentlemen, Sir Augustine. Well then, let us partake of our tea..."

Goro: "Excuse me, could you please refrain from drinking tea in the bathtub?"

Suikoden 3: Kenji
Kenji

Hugo and Kenji

Kenji: "One... two! One... two! Working out in the bath is the greatest!"

Hugo: "You know, working out in the bath is a little..."

Kenji: "One... two! One... two! Hey kid, you know what happens when youngsters get into the bath? You get old on no time. Look, exercise! Extend the arms wide, and stretch the back. Look, look, look!!"

Hugo: "..."

Kenji: "Watch now, look at me! Bend the upper body forward! Bend right down... Now, hands on hips, and stretch the torso back!"

Hugo: "..."

Kenji: "Ah, what a good feeling! Working out in the bath! It's the greatest!"

Hugo: "I think, I'll get out now..."


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next