Suikoden 3 Kidd's Investigations (10)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3 - Martha
Martha

Mamie
Profile: She is a cook. She is careless in her speech, but meticulous about cooking.

1: She makes the best hamburgers. I love them. I have to ask her to make one for me.

2: When I went to investigate, she made a dish full of hamburgers! They were sublimely delicious....

3: Her father, Bashok, was a famous cook. She told me a confusing story... something about a fight with a cordon bleu and someone called Hai Yo of the Dunan Castle.


Martha
Profile: She's an old woman who sells lottery tickets. She has owned a shop for ages and knows a lot about the Castle's history.

1: At Martha's shop, the odds of winning a lottery are high... at least according to Piccolo's fortune telling. It's a secret.

2: According to Piccolo's fortune telling, if you come back to the Castle and buy 10 lottery tickets, you'll win. I'll try next time.

3: Martha said if you take off your equipment, put it in a bag, and then buy lottery tickets, you'll win. I'll try it immediately! Oh, it's a secret!


Mel
Profile: She travels with her doll Branky. She is a nice girl, but the doll has a bad personality.

1: She is right-handed. I wonder how she eats while holding Branky?

2: She's quite silent when she's alone in her room. I have no idea why.

3: She plays with Viki and Belle sometimes. The three seem quite dangerous to me.


Melville
Profile: This one's a pure boy. He formed the Saint Loa Knights with Alanis and Elliot.

1: He lives on his own at his young age. He has to... his father comes and goes irregularly and he has no mother. He's a diligent boy.

2: He was taking a bath with his father. I don't know what they were talking about.

3: He was separated from his mother and lost contact with her. I don't know why, but maybe his father had something to do with it.

Suikoden 3 - Mua
Mua

Mike
Profile: A mysterious man with a free spirit. Sometimes he smiles senselessly, but he's a nice guy.

1: He seems to be connected with an organization. Is it a good one? I don't know.

2: I saw him talking with some strange people. Some scary guys were bowing to him. Maybe he's important.

3: Watari saw Mike and was surprised for a change. He said, "That guy..." Are they friends?


Mio
Profile: She's a beautiful nurse. The clinic is always full of patients pretending to be sick.

1: I went to the clinic when I scraped my knee. After she put medicine on it, she blew on it. She's kind.

2: She met Tuta three years ago when the Harmonia Frontier Army invaded Highland. Tuta was the army doctor and Mio was nursing the injured.

3: Three years ago when Mio met Tuta, her husband was killed in action. Maybe I shouldn't talk about this any more.


Mua
Profile: After the hostile movement in Grassland, he came to this land with the Free Knights of Kamaro.

1: Wan Fu, Leo, and Mua together are very... masculine. Monsters would surely run away.

2: He takes care of his mustache and beard. He shaves three times a day.

3: He sleeps in pajamas and a nightcap. He uses curlers in his mustache. He's picky about strange things.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment