Suikoden 3 Kidd's Investigations (15)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3 - Tuta
Tuta

Tuta
Profile: He's a traveling doctor. He's very skilled.

1: In the Dunan Unification War, he joined the Dunan Army. That's surprising.

2: After he completed his studies with his master in the Dunan Unification War, he went on a journey to villages lacking medical care.

3: Three years ago, when the Harmonia Frontier Army invaded Highland, he met Mio when she was taking care of injured patients on the battlefield. How romantic.


Twaikin

Profile: He came from a dwarf village in the back of a big forest. He likes to dig holes.

1: His most attractive feature is his mole. His grandmother has one just like it. It's nothing important.

2: Sebastian asked him to dig a hole in the Castle backyard. He was delighted, but did he know it was for garbage? Maybe it's okay if he just digs...

3: He gives Barts earthworms that he digs up.


Viki (Adult)
Profile: Teleportation girl, ditzy by nature.

1: When she sneezes, she teleports things around her. If she starts to act funny, you'd better run away!

2: She was talking in her sleep, saying "waffu...refu." What does that mean?

3: Once, she teleported and caught another person up with her! He found himself unexpectedly in a strange room. How frightening!


Viki (Young)
Profile: Little Viki. She's cute, but she speaks like an adult.

1: I tried to investigate, but I was teleported to Vinay Del Zexay. I had a hard time getting back here.

2: Sorry. I tried again, but this time I was teleported to the Great Hollow. Damn, that place is dangerous.

3: I tried again, and this time I got teleported to Le Buque. I thought the Mantors would kill me.

Suikoden 3 - Twaikin
Twaikin

Wan Fu
Profile: He is a pole arm fighter with a tattoo on his back. He is a Han among Han.

1: Wan Fu, Mua, and Leo were talking together. They sure are manly.

2: He can eat 20 bowls of rice with neither side dishes nor water. He doesn't even know how much he can eat with side dishes.

3: He got a tattoo as part of a vow to seek revenge on the enemy that killed his friend. The tattoo is the last work of a famous tattoo artist.


Watari
Profile: He is a ninja with a mysterious background. He's a quiet guy.

1: Sorry, I can't find anything about him. He's got impressive skill if he
noticed me following him.

2: I'm sorry, but I can't find anything on him. This is the first time this has happened. I'll lose my reputation as a good detective! But please don't give up on me.

3: I've always had confidence in my investigative abilities. I hate to admit it, but I failed this time. Forgive me, it won't happen again.


Wilder
Profile: He is a young member of the Duck Clan. He is like a younger brother to Sgt. Joe and an elder brother to Rhett.

1: He and Rhett were complaining at the pub about the sergeant's harsh training.

2: Rhett is his childhood friend. He is secretly proud that he is smarter than Rhett.

3: He likes playing the trumpet. It suits him. I'd like to hear him play.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment