Suikoden 3 Kidd's Investigations (16)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3 - Yun
Yun

Yuiri
Profile: She's a warrior from Alma Kinan. She's both fierce and reliable.

1: Lucia, Estella, and Yuiri were talking about something. What could those three beautiful women have been talking about?

2: Sometimes she meditates on the lakeshore. It's quite mysterious.

3: I asked her why everyone in Alma Kinan is female, but she wouldn't tell me a thing.


Yumi
Profile: She's a noble warrior from Alma Kinan.

1: She's kind. When I went to investigate, she gave me a cookie. It was delicious.

2: Men adore her, but I understand why. If I was five years older....

3: She settles matters for Yuiri because Yuiri is too aggressive. They make a good pair.


Yun
Profile: She's a shaman from Alma Kinan. She has strong spiritual power.

1: She likes animals. She sometimes talks to them. I wonder if she understands what they say?

2: She likes plants, too. I saw her talking to a flower, and I even saw her nodding. Do flowers talk?

3: She trusts Chris to a great extent, even though they met only recently. I wonder why she has such trust.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment