Suggestion Box's Letters (2)

Suikoden II

Lorelai
1) Tell me
Tell me if you find any new clues about the Sindar. Don't tell you-know-who!

from Lorelai


Lo Wen
1) Please
I'm leaving Koyu up to you. He's not smart, but he's lovable just the same.

Lo Wen


Makumaku
1) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"Mu-Mu-Mu...."

2) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"Mu......"

3) MUMUMU!!!
"Mu-Mu!!!!"


Marlowe
1) Chronicles
Lord Riou, I'm currently working on the chronicle of your rise to fame. Please wait a little longer.

Marlowe

2) Title of Chronicles
The title of your chronicles will be: "Riou: The Path of the Warrior". What do you think?

Marlowe


Maximillian
1) A knight's pledge
Lord Riou,
As a knight in the service of justice and good, I vow to aid you in any way I can.

Maximillian


Mazus
1) Important request
I want to do a large magic experiment. Can I do it here? Thanks.

Mazus

P.S. If I mess up, this whole place could go up in a flash.


Meg
1) Busted again
That thing on Gadget is busted again. He's making so much noise. Maybe I should tighten his thingamajig.

Meg

2) That's weird
I had to take Gadget apart and put him back together. There were a few screws left when I was done though.... I hope it's okay.

Meg

3) Meg's dream
I plan on having lots of fun and lots of adventures before I catch up to Juppo and complete my training as a mechanician. Tee hee.

Meg

Suikoden 2 Adlai the Elevator Inventor
Adlai

Mekumeku
1) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"Mun-Mun, Mu-Mu-Mu! MUUU!"

2) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"MU-MU, MU MUMUMUMU....."

3) MUMUMU!!!
"MuMu, MU-MU??"


Miklotov
1) My opinion.....
It's just my opinion, but I don't think you should send women to die on the battlefield. It's just not right.

Miklotov


Mikumiku
1) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"Mu-Mu? MUMUMU???"

2) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"MU-MUN, MUN?"

3) MUMUMU!!!
"MUMUMU!!!"


Millie
1) Bonaparte
Bonaparte is so cute. When he saw this box, he wanted to pee on it, but I stopped him. Tee hee hee.

Millie

2) I don't get it...
Why aren't people nicer to my little sweetie, Bonaparte? He's very nice... once you get to know him.

Millie

3) Amazing trick!
I taught Bonaparte a new trick. I call it "Swallow the Man." I'll show it to you later. Bye-bye.

Millie


Mokumoku
1) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"MUNF, MU-MU!!! MEWMEWMEW!"

2) Mu-Mu-Mu....
"MU-MU, MU!! MUMUMUMU!!!!"

3) MUMUMU!!!
"MUMU! Mu! Mu! Mu! Mu-mumu!!!"


Mondo
1) I miss my futon.....
I just can't get used to these 'beds' of yours.... I'd appreciate it if you could do something about it.

Mondo


Mukumuku
1) MU-MU-MU!!!
"Mu-Mu! Mu-Mu-Mu!!! Mu-Mu-Mu-Mu-Mu!!!!! MUUUUU!!!!!"

2) Mu-Mu!!!
"Mu-Mu! Mu-Mu-Mu!!! Mu-Mu-Mu-Mu-Mu!!!!! MUUUUU!!!!!"

3) Mu-Mu!!
"MUMUMU? Mu-Mu, Mu!!! MUMUMU....."


Nanami
1) Hey!
This is the suggestion box, huh. Just wanted to see if you'd read this. Hee hee hee. See ya, bro.

Nanami

2) Big castle
Hey, hey let's try to make this castle as big as we can. I always wanted a big, huge room of my own.

Nanami

3) Home...
Everyone here is so nice. But I still want to go back to Kyaro someday, don't you?

Nanami


Nina
1) How does this sounds?
I want to write a letter to Flik. How does this sound? "Lord Flik, you're as lovely as a star in the sky..."

Nina

2) Okay, how about this?
I'm going to try a more mature approach. How's this sound: "Ciao, Flik. How ARE you? I'm laying in bed in my pajamas...."

From Nina

3) Then how's this?
How's this:
"Dearest Flik. I love thee as a bee loves a flower...." Well, that's just a first draft, but you get the idea...

From Nina


Oulan
1) Girls in trouble
I still get letters from girls in trouble. As you are my leader now, I will pass them on to you. Please look after them.

Oulan


Pico
1) Thank you
Thank you for protecting Annallee. I don't know what I can do to repay you.

Pico


Raura
1) Extra crystals
If you've got extra crystals, bring them to me. You can't find the scrolls I make anywhere else. Give them a try.

Raura the Scribe


Richmond
1) Richmond investigations
Remember that all my investigations are handled absolutely discreetly. Loose lips sink ships.

Richmond


Ridley
1) Training
I don't mind if people keep dogs in the castle, but please ask them to feed and walk them in timely fashion.

Ridley


Rikimaru
1) The best
The food here is great! The best!!!!

Rikimaru


Sheena
1) Suggestion
Hey, let's get some more cute girls to join our army.

Sheena

2) What about it?
Did Apple say something to you about me? Tell me if you hear anything, okay?

Sheena

3) What about Leona?
Is Leona... single? Please let me know if you know anything.

Sheena

Suikoden 2 Boris the Kobold General
Boris Wizen

Shilo
1) Straighten him out!
I think you better tell Richmond to stop gambling. He's not very good at it.

Shilo


Sid
1) HE HE HE!!!
This is a cursed letter. If you don't pass it on to 5 more people, you'll be cursed.

Have a nice day.

Sid

2) Ha ha ha ha ha....
I know your secret.

Sid


Sierra
1) Strange mortals
I still do not fully understand you mortals. But I enjoy that wine your friend Viktor sometimes brings to me when he is lonely.

Sierra


Simone Verdricci
1) My dearest friend...
My dearest friend,
You must be tired from war, no? But please fear not. I am ever at your side.

Simone

2) My dearest friend... #2
Please come visit me anytime if you need someone to talk to. I can't take away your pain, but I think I can ease it a bit.

Your good friend,
Simone

3) My dearest friend... #3
I shall always remember the day that you brought me the Rose Broach. Like a true rose, my friendship with you bloomed on that day.

Your dear friend,
Simone


Stallion
1) Best of the best!!!
I've been training. I'm faster than ever. Faster than the wind!

Stallion


Templeton
1) Please do something
With all these villages and forts disappearing, it's hard to keep my map updated. Please end this war soon.

Templeton


Tengaar
1) Please
Please Lord Riou. Please make Hix into a true warrior.

Tengaar

2) That boy!
That Hix just won't do his training every day like he's supposed too. He'll never become a warrior that way.

Tengaar

3) My plans
I'm planning to marry Hix when we get back to our village. You'll be invited too of course.

Tengaar


Tenkou
1) Window Set
I saw a Window Set in Greenhill. I wonder what happened to it...

Tenkou


Teresa Wisemail
1) Decision
I've gotten used to your lovely castle, but the more I'm here, the more I realized I belong in Greenhill.

Teresa Wisemail

2) I'm so embarrassed...
I'm so embarrassed to be asking you this, but what kind of women do men like? I need some advice.

Teresa


Tessai
1) My soul
The hammer is the soul of the blacksmith. If I had better hammers, I could sharpen everyone's weapons to a higher level!!!

Tessai


Tetsu
1) Young kids these days...
Young people these days don't know how to take care of themselves. Only taking a bath once a day....

Tetsu


Tomo
1) Please
It looks like my dad doesn't plan on going back to my mom. Please make him change his mind?

Tomo


Tony
1) Moles
There have been lots of moles going after my crops lately. I can hardly sleep. Only getting about 10 hours a night....

Tony


Tsai
1) House in Ryube
Lord Riou,
I've left a bunch of my tools at my home in Ryube. I can't do without them.

Tsai


Tuta
1) My dream
I want to work hard so I can be a great doctor like Dr. Huan someday.

Tuta


Viki
1) Hi there
Hi there, Mcdohl. I'll write more later.

Bye bye.

Your Viki

2) Sorry
Oh, sorry about that last letter. I mixed you up with someone else. Don't worry, I won't do it again.

Your Viki

3) I really messed up
I made a slight teleporting error earlier. I was aiming for the restaurant, but I wound up in the men's bath. Boy were they surprised!

Your Viki


Viktor
1) How ya doing?
Yo! how ya doin'? No message in particular, just thought I'd say hi!

Viktor

Suikoden 2 Huan the City-State's Famous Physician
Huan

Vincent de Boule
1) My dear friend
Hello my good friend. My heart is always with you. Please be at peace.

Vincent de Boule

2) My dear friend #2
I've got some delicious rose hip tea. There's a cup set aside just for you. Come anytime.

Vincent de Boule


Wakaba
1) Today's lesson
Today, sensei taught me the secret art of kicking. It's all in the back...

Wakaba

2) Today's lesson #2
Sensei is still so much sronger than me. I've got a lot to learn still. More training, I guess.

Wakaba

3) Today's lesson #3
Today Sensei and I ran all the way to the Cave of the Wind. The monsters in there are pretty strong, but they're no match for Sensei.

Wakaba


Yam Koo
1) Let's get together...
Riou, why don't ya come and visit me at the dock. The salt air smells great and we can do some fishing together.

Yam Koo


Yoshino Yamamoto
1) So nice
Everyone here is so nice. It's a pleasure to wash their clothes.

Yoshino


Yuzu
1) I'm happy!
D'ya know what? Taro.... Taro loves Yuzu!!!

Yuzu

2) I want one!
Next I want a cute little pink piglet.
Yuzu


Zamza
1) A fantastic letter
I'm strong and I can use magic. I know you must be happy to have me on your side, but I don't like it when you take me out of the party. Got it?

Zamza

2) My 2nd great letter
This castle is too hot. Also there are too many people. Why don't you ask some of the less important people to leave?

Zamza

3) Fantastic letter #3
With me on your side, you have no excuse for losing. Just remember that and we'll have no problems.

Zamza

Disclaimer: All Suikoden II's images, arts, logos, names and related characters are properties of Konami.


Previous | 1 | 2 | Next

Quick Links: Home | Suikoden II

No comments:

Post a Comment