Character Deployment Quotes (2)

Suikoden Tierkreis

Logan
Easy: I think I can be of some use.
Normal: Okay. I’ll be right back.
Hard: I’m not too thrilled about that.

Lubberkin
Easy: You bet! I’ll take care of it!
Normal: Right! I accept!
Hard: Sounds pretty tough to me…

Luo-Tao
Easy: You can count on me.
Normal: Fine. I’ll do what I can.
Hard: This mission and I don’t mix.

Luvais
Easy: You can count on me!
Normal: Very well. I’ll do it.
Hard: Someone else might be better.

Lycia
Easy: I’ll get that done quick.
Normal: Sure! I’ll take it on!
Hard: Eww, I don’t wanna do that.

Suikoden Tierkreis - Asad Mage Captain Forces
Asad

Manaril
Easy: Very well. I’ll go now.
Normal: Right. I’ll do my best.
Hard: Me? Um, are you sure?

Marica
Easy: I’ll have it done in a flash!
Normal: Sure, I’ll go at it now.
Hard: What! You want ME to do that?

Maybelle
Easy: I’ll do it for you, honey!
Normal: I’ll do everything for you!
Hard: Okay, but I might not do well.

Megion
Easy: Are you sure about this?
Normal: All right. I’ll be back soon.
Hard: Not for me. Got something’ else?

Meruvis
Easy: As you wish.
Normal: As you wish.
Hard: It may prove difficult for me.

Minen
Easy: Just wait. I’ll be done fast.
Normal: Fine. I’ll take it on.
Hard: Can’t you pick the right people?

Misrach
Easy: I promise you a solid success!
Normal: Salsabil Defense Force depart!
Hard: I shall fight to the death!

Morrin
Easy: Are you sure? Sounds so easy!
Normal: Okay, I suppose I should.
Hard: Just don’t blame me if I fail.

Mourgent
Easy: Leave it to me.
Normal: Right.
Hard: Well… if I must, I shall.

Mubal
Easy: I’ll take it on for you.
Normal: Understood. I’ll be back.
Hard: That might be difficult, though.

Mun-Tsang
Easy: Okay. I won’t let you down.
Normal: Understood.
Hard: Perhaps this won’t work for me.

Muro
Easy: Physical work’s my specialty.
Normal: All right.
Hard: Maybe I’m not cut out for that.

Nalkil
Easy: I can take care of that for ya!
Normal: Okay.
Hard: That’s not gonna work for me.

Namna
Easy: Yes, with Ninulneda’s help!
Normal: Very well. I’ll go then.
Hard: I suppose I shouldn’t say no…

Neira
Easy: Sure. That should be simple.
Normal: Understood. I’ll go now.
Hard: Maybe I’m not qualified for it.

Nemne
Easy: Always happy to help [music]
Normal: Leave it to meee [music]
Hard: I’ll call on Ninulneda [music]

Nhazu
Easy: Lemme at it, Hero!
Normal: Right. I’ll go take care of it!
Hard: Huh? I don’t wanna do that…

Nictis
Easy: That’s fine. I’ll do it right.
Normal: Right. If you insist.
Hard: I’ll probably mess up though.

Nimni
Easy: Sure, leave it to me!
Normal: Okay. Bye now.
Hard: Ninulneda, give me strength…

Nofret
Easy: Uh huh. Just leave that to me.
Normal: I suppose I’ll give it a try.
Hard: Just don’t complain if I fail.

Nomno
Easy: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Normal: Zzzzzzzz!
Hard: Zzzzzzzz…

Nova
Easy: Got it.
Normal: Right.
Hard: Sure you want me for this?

Numnu
Easy: Sure! I just love humans!
Normal: Well, I’ll guess I can try.
Hard: Err… I can’t do that…

Nuzhat
Easy: You can leave that to me.
Normal: Not my cup of tea, but okay.
Hard: Are you mocking me?

Suikoden Tierkreis - Yula, Chrodechild and Moana
Chrodechild, Yula and Moana

Ordovic
Easy: I shall carry it out to the end!
Normal: Very well. I’ll be back.
Hard: Me? Might want to think on that.

Ouragan
Easy: Sure! Talk about a simple task!
Normal: All right. I’ll take it on.
Hard: I don’t know…

Quillard
Easy: Consider it done!
Normal: Right! I’ll be back soon!
Hard: I um, I’ll do what I can.

Rajim
Easy: Right! I can still be useful!
Normal: Right. Leave it to me.
Hard: That’s too tall an order for me.

Ramin
Easy: That’s it?! Ha ha haah!!!
Normal: Best be nice to the low-borns.
Hard: Low-born work… for me? Ha!

Rekareka
Easy: You’re clever to pick me!
Normal: Right. Wait here for me.
Hard: I might not do well, but okay.

Resno
Easy: Sounds easy for me. That okay?
Normal: Okay, I’ll do it.
Hard: Doesn’t sound like my kinda job.

Roberto
Easy: Watch me get it done quick!
Normal: If you insist, I’ll take it on.
Hard: Are you trying to get my goat?

Rufa
Easy: You can count on me!
Normal: Okay, I’ll try!
Hard: How do I do that…?

Savina
Easy: Sure, that should be fine.
Normal: Very well. I’ll go now.
Hard: I really can’t do that.

Selen
Easy: Sure, that’ll be a snap!
Normal: Okay, I’ll be off now.
Hard: That isn’t really my cup of tea.

Semias
Easy: Hey. You’re the boss.
Normal: Hey. You’re the boss.
Hard: Hey. You’re the boss.

Servillah
Easy: Sounds easy. I want a challenge.
Normal: Okay. I’ll do it.
Hard: You expect ME to do that?

Shams
Easy: I’ll be glad to do it.
Normal: Very well. I’ll be off now.
Hard: This may prove difficult.

Sisuca
Easy: You leave that to Mama, boy!
Normal: Okay, Mama will take care of it.
Hard: Do you enjoy hassling Mama?

Sophia
Easy: I can do that just fine.
Normal: Okay. I’ll be off now.
Hard: I don’t think this will work…

Sotah
Easy: My wisdom should prove helpful.
Normal: Very well.
Hard: Am I inevitable for this?

Sphiel
Easy: Do you… love snow?
Normal: Do you… like snow?
Hard: Do you… hate snow?

Taj
Easy: Yes sir. I can handle it.
Normal: Understood.
Hard: I may not be the one for this.

Tigre
Easy: I can easily accomplish this.
Normal: As you wish.
Hard: It maybe too difficult for me.

Tongatihi
Easy: I’m your man for the ouch--!!!
Normal: I’m your man for the ouch--!!!
Hard: I’m your man for the ouch--!!!

Tsaubern
Easy: This one’s right up my alley!
Normal: Okay. I’ll carry it out.
Hard: Me? You aren’t very perceptive.

Tuhululu
Easy: Yes, I think I can do that.
Normal: Okay, okay. I’ll try.
Hard: You can’t expect me to do that.

Vaslof
Easy: Got something more challenging?
Normal: Okay. I’ll do it.
Hard: Maybe that’s not a job for me.

Wustum
Easy: I could do that in my sleep!
Normal: Well, if you put it that way…
Hard: What’re you thinking’? I’m a chef!

Xebec
Easy: Sounds too easy, but I’ll do it.
Normal: I’ll be back in a flash.
Hard: How about something else, maybe?

Yadima
Easy: Heck, even I can do that.
Normal: You bet. I’ll give it a shot.
Hard: Tendin’ the field sounds better!

Suikoden Tierkreis - Mage Lord of Janam
Danash VIII

Yod
Easy: I am fully capable of that.
Normal: Very well, then. Goodbye.
Hard: My functions do not cover that.

Yomi
Easy: I’d be glad to do it.
Normal: I will serve with devotion.
Hard: Not sure if I can do it right.

Yovel
Easy: You got it!
Normal: I’ll do it to hone my skills!
Hard: Well I’ll do my best!

Yula
Easy: Absolutely. Leave it to me.
Normal: As you wish.
Hard: Perhaps I’m not the best choice.

Zahra
Easy: No problem for me!
Normal: It seems you need my expertise.
Hard: I’m not all-powerful, you know.

Zayin
Easy: Probability of success: high.
Normal: Initiating immediate compliance.
Hard: Inapplicable mission request.

Zenoa
Easy: Don’t I deserve a challenge?
Normal: *sigh* I guess I’ll take it on.
Hard: Forcing me to do the dull stuff?


Previous | 1 | 2 | Next

Quick Links: Home | Suikoden Tierkreis

No comments:

Post a Comment