Comment Box Letters (10)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Guillaume
Guillaume

Guillaume

1) Greetings
Recently, this castle is getting more lively. It's because of [Flame Champion's] ability. I'll support you secretly.

2) Thank you letter
Many people are bringing their goods to the appraiser: business is thriving. I hope more people come to this castle.

3) A request
I want to be the leading actor. A villain? Never!

4) The quality of the...
The quality of the goods that are brought to the appraiser is getting better every day. It's because people are getting richer. Ho ho ho.

5) Frustrating
I won a special prize at the castle lottery. I was looking forward to it, but it was just a book. I don't go to the library. Never.


Suikoden 3: Hallec
Hallec

Hallec

1) No title
Where's the war?

2) No Title
Isn't the war going on?

3) No Title
If there's a war, call me.

4) No Title
If you'd like, I'll train you.

5) No Title
After training, food hits the spot.


Suikoden 3: Hortez VII
Hortez VII

Hortez VII

1) What's this?
If you put a letter in this box, will something happen?

2) Nice place
It's a nice castle. It's a little old, but I like it.

3) Look at my store
The scrolls I make would be a great help to you.

4) Rich country
My country is very rich. Try and make your countries as rich as mine.

5) No need to scold
A man named Guillaume tried to steal my ornaments. It's because he is poor. I gave him some gold.


Suikoden 3: Hugo
Hugo

Hugo

1) Hello
Many people gather at this castle, so I guess it's hard to get everybody together. I'll do anything I can, just let me know.

2) About Aila (If Geddoe is the Flame Champion)
Aila seems to like the mercenary life. I feel a little sorry for her, being a Karayan, but please take care of her.

3) Well...
[Flame Champion], when did you grow taller? You weren't so tall when you were young, were you? Tell me.

4) It's a secret
[Flame Champion], what did you eat at my age? I've been eating a lot, but I don't grow taller. Maybe it's not just a matter of food.

5) It's a secret
[Flame Champion], didn't you once swing from a tree? They say you grew taller... but you didn't, did you?


Suikoden 3: Iku
Iku

Iku

1) Greeting
Franz will be a great help to you. I can't do anything, but by supporting him, I'm sure I'll help out.

2) The war is raging...
The war is raging. It's a pity I can only watch, but I'm trying to find something I can do. I would like to fight with you.

3) What I can do
I can take care of mantors, but I'm also good at cleaning, washing, and cooking. I hope I'm a help to the people at the castle.

4) Helping
I'm helping people clean the castle. [Flame Champion], I'll help you do the cleaning.

5) Learning to cook
Mamie 's food is delicious. I'm learning how to cook from her. Come and taste it.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment