Comment Box Letters (16)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Mio
Mio

Mio

1) Hello
It's a nice homeland. [Flame Champion], the patients would love it if you'd come to the clinic.

2) Present
I'd like to give Tuta a present on his birthday, but I don't know what to give. What would you give, [Flame Champion]?

3) It's great!
Franz brought Ruby to the clinic, and Tuta cured his cold! Well done!

4) Afterwards
After the war, what will happen to the clinic? It's a little early to think about this, but I can't help it.

5) Message
The old Zexen woman who comes here said, 'I'll always back you up.' Tuta and I will back you up, too. Cheer up!


Suikoden 3: Mua
Mua

Mua

1) Well...
Having a comment box is an interesting idea. I admire [Flame Champion]'s consideration.

2) Our knights
Our knights' will is to be a 'shield for the weak.' The people of Zexen and Grassland will protect everyone.

3) Hunting
Hallec said he wanted to go hunting with you. I've never gone myself, but it seems interesting. When you're going, please tell me.

4) Elevators are a...
Elevators are a mystery. Even with 10 knights aboard, it takes us up to the top of the castle. Do you know how they work?

5) Lottery
Lotteries are interesting, but I wish the odds of winning them were higher.


Suikoden 3: Muto

Muto

1) Comment Box
I'm not good at writing, but I'll try hard for the castle.

2) Mice
There are a lot of mice in the warehouse. Can anybody help me dispose of them?

3) Mice disposal
Fubar disposed of all of the mice in the warehouse. Thank you.

4) Warehouse
Ace got drunk and slept in the warehouse. It's not a place to sleep. Please tell him.

5) It'd be nice if...
It'd be nice if there weren't so many difficult words in the news bulletin.


Suikoden 3: Nadir
Nadir

Nadir

1) Script
Did you get the script? Sorry, but sometimes they are in another town. I'll see you at the theater.

2) Popular actors
There are poor actors who still attract an audience. At the castle, we've got Borus, Melville, Jeane and Mel.

3) Unpopular actors
The theater must be liked by the people. The unpopular actors are Tuta, Hallec, and Landis. But if you cast well...

4) Good actors
Everyone is acting very well. The especially good actors are Gordon, Queen, Ace and Nash.

5) Profit
In the theater, casting is most important. A big hit isn't a dream if you understand the play and cast well. Let's do our best.


Suikoden 3: Nash Clovis
Nash Clovis

Nash Clovis

1) Give me a break
Recently, Kenji made me exercise until midnight. I'm not young. Give me a break!

2) Danger
The other night, I saw Watari and Ayame fighting. I thought if I got involved I'd be killed. It's dangerous to walk at night.

3) Tell Koroku not...
Tell Koroku not to pee on my socks.

4) Connie also tries to...
Connie also tries to pee on my feet. Do my feet attract dogs?

5) Ruby is becoming...
Ruby is becoming attached. He held me in his arms and flew off. Before I noticed, I was in his nest. I shudder at the memory...


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment