Comment Box Letters (17)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Nei
Nei

Nei

1) Hello
I can send a letter to Chris from here. Nice try.

2) About Toppo
[Flame Champion], you might be puzzled because Toppo is reticent, but he's not a bad child.

3) About Shabon
Shabon's quite shy. [Flame Champion], if you'd pay attention to her, she'd be very happy.

4) There seem to be...
There seem to be many spectators here. I hope even more people come to this castle.

5) After the war, I...
After the war, I guess everybody will be separated. It'll be a little lonely.


Suikoden 3: Nicolas
Nicolas

Nicolas
(If either Hugo or Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Nice to meet you
I'm Nicolas, a member of Duke's unit. Nice to meet you.

2) About members
Like Geddoe's unit, our members are hard to get along with. They might be difficult to handle, but are great fighters. Hope they are useful.

3) Tavern
There are many mercenaries who drink a lot, so it must be tough being the tavern owner. The members of my unit need to learn how to behave.

4) Brave men
There are many brave men at this castle. It's the best place to hone each other's skill. Good opportunity for me to learn more.

5) Defensive force
You have to show your skill in fighting to make the frontier defensive force obey you. They obey strong men. Remember that.

(If Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Excuse me
Duke might be aggressive. I guess it's a bother, but I hope you can cope with him. Alright?

2) Our members
Just like your unit, our members are tough guys. They're difficult to cope with, but please try.

3) Back home
After the war, I guess we'll go back to our previous lives. Your team and my team will never have cozy ties.


Suikoden 3: Peggi
Peggi

Peggi

1) Shining weapons
Aren't there weapons that shine more? Weapons that shine when you hit them?

2) New hammers!
To the east! A new hammer! In a town with many warriors! A guy there has a new hammer!

3) A new hammer!
In a town on the water! A new hammer! A town that has many fish! A new hammer!

4) Kobold
The Kobold warehouse keeper brought his son for me to hammer into shape! I only hammer weapons!

5) The best hammer!
In a burnt town! The best hammer! In a town with a windmills! The best hammer!


Suikoden 3: Percival Fraulein
Percival Fraulein

Percival Fraulein
(If either Hugo or Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Greetings
I'm Percival, of the Zexen Knights. Nice to meet you.

2) It's alright
There seem to be many people at the castle. There are some who are confused, but it's alright with me. I don't get bored with them.

3) What?
A Winghorde called Landis said, 'Your hair style would suit the Grim Reaper.' What does he mean?

4) Riding horses
Let's see who can ride a horse faster. You should see me.

5) Ranches
Ranches are good places for equitation. Let's see who's better.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment