Comment Box Letters (4)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Borus Redrum
Borus Redrum

Borus Redrum

(If either Hugo or Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Greetings
I'm Borus of the Zexen Knights. I am serious.

2) Dignity
You seem to mix with rough people. A leader needs dignity. Chris knows this.

3) Skilled
I saw the guards. They're not legitimate, but quite good at actual fighting. If there's a chance, I'd like to have a match.

4) Don't like it
I don't like Jacques. I respect his ability, but he ignores me. Isn't he one of your men? Remind him to be polite.

5) A play
Did you see the play in which Chris acts? No wonder she's the leader of the knights. A great actress. You couldn't be like her.

(If Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) It's funny
It's funny writing to you, Chris. Today I just wanted to say hello.

2) My family
If my family asks about me, tell them I'm fine. Really.

3) Ranch
Have you been to the ranch? A girl who knows a lot about horses runs it. She seems to be interested in Chris's horse.

4) A suggestion
Maybe I'm not the person to say this, but it's a pity what happened at the villages of Karaya and Alma Kinan. But don't blame yourself too much.

5) How about wine?
I've got great wine. How about drinking some with the people at the castle? Everybody would love to see you, Chris.


Suikoden 3: Bright
Bright

Bright

1) Meals
I was told to tell you the food is quite good here. But he wants more meat.

Sincerely,
Futch

2) Kids...
The kids at the castle show interest in Bright and touch him, but he doesn't like it. Isn't there anything we can do?

Sincerely,
Futch

3) Baked potato
Lately, he has been helping Barts. He was glad, because he got baked potatoes when he burnt the grass after mowing.

Sincerely,
Futch

4) Competition
Recently, he tried to see who could jump further with Fubar. He was happy he won. He said Fubar was fast.

Yours,
Futch

5) Stealing scales
At night, Guillaume tried to steal Bright's scales, so he blew fire. I hope Guillaume wasn't burnt....

Sincerely,
Futch


Suikoden 3: Caesar Silverberg
Caesar Silverberg

Caesar Silverberg

1) Hey...
Serious, huh? But how many people are going to write something useful?

2) Foul-mouthed?
Apple scolds me a lot, but do I have such a nasty tongue? I'm just trying to be honest.

3) I rather like this...
I rather like this castle, but is it proper for a butler to run an inn? Or for a careless Kobold to be a warehouse keeper?

4) A dog with a green...
A dog with a green basket was gatekeeper with Cecile. Is it right for the entrance of the castle to be like that?

5) Cecile and five...
Cecile and five basket dogs were gatekeepers. Won't people laugh?

Suikoden 3: Cecile
Cecile

Cecile

1) Hi!!
It's a fine day today. It's great to work on a day like this!!!

2) Hi!!
It rained the other day! I don't like being a gatekeeper in the rain, but I'll try hard for the castle!

3) Hi!!
It's been cloudy lately. I don't like cloudy days!

4) Koroku
Koroku is with me when I'm a gatekeeper! He doesn't bark when people approach, so he's useless!

5) With dogs
I'm a gatekeeper with Koroku, Koichi, Connie, Kosanji and Kogoro! They don't bark, though, so they're useless!


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment