Comment Box Letters (22)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Thomas
Thomas

Thomas

1) Hello
Oh, a comment box. Interesting idea. Let's continue using it.

2) About Eike
I was puzzled with Eike at first, but after we became friends, I saw that he is a good person. Don't be afraid of him.

3) About Muto
He sometimes screws up, but he's trying very hard.

4) What's up?
The castle is a little old, but favorably located.

5) Budehuc Castle
This castle is getting busy. At first I was worried, but I hope more people come now.


Suikoden 3: Toppo
Toppo

Toppo

1) Greetings
You seem to always be busy.

2) What do you think...
What do you think of our performances?

3) I
I don't like war.

4) About Nei
Nei is kind.

5) Please take care...
Please take care of Shabon.


Suikoden 3: Tuta
Tuta

Tuta

1) It reminds me
When I was an apprentice I worked at a castle like this. It reminds me of it.

2) The nurse
The nurse Mio has gotten quite used to this castle. I'm glad.

3) Guillaume
I examined Guillaume, and whenever I placed a stethoscope on his body, he screamed. Strange person.

4) Mio and Ace...
Mio and Ace are getting along very well. I think this is a good thing.

5) Sad things
The injured are increasing. Wars are futile. When will fighting disappear from this earth?


Suikoden 3: Twaikin
Twaikin

Twaikin

1) Digging a hole
Hi! Isn't there a good place?

2) You too!
Hi! Why don't you dig a hole, too! It's fun because you can go to new places! Ha, ha, ha!

3) No work!
Hi! I'm trying to find work digging holes, but having no luck!

4) Hi! I dug too much ...
Hi! I dug too much and made a field sink in a bit! Ha,ha,ha!

5) Old story!
Hi! 10 years ago I dug too much, and found myself in the country of Toran! I was in a garden of a gorgeous building covered with roses!


Suikoden 3: Viki Adult
Viki (Adult)

Viki (Adult)

1) Hello
Hello Thomas. It's a nice castle.

2) Sorry
Sorry, recently I sent a letter to the wrong person. [Flame Champion], it's all right this time.

3) Hello
Hello, Joker. Let's teleport again.

4) Sorry
Sorry, I think I sent a letter to the wrong person again. I wonder why.

5) Hello
Hello, Nash. Sorry I got you involved when we were trying to teleport. Did you get home safely?


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment