Comment Box Letters (23)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Viki Young
Viki (Young)

Viki (Young)

1) Well
Well, it's kind of you to listen to the ideas of commoners.

2) Treat Viki with...
Treat Viki with gentle patience. She's not fooling around. She's very serious.

3) I still don't know...
I still don't know why they sent me here. While I'm here, I hope we can get along.

4) I can't change...
I can't change things. Maybe I'll never be able to go home. If so, best regards.

5) Sometimes they ask...
Sometimes they ask about the relationship between Viki and me, but it's best not to ask.


Suikoden 3
Wan Fu

Wan Fu

1) Greetings
How are you [Flame Champion]? I'm in great condition!

2) Fishing?
It's nice to go fishing all day at the lake. How about going together sometime?

4) Recently, I talked...
Recently, I talked with Sergeant Joe all night and was impressed. He is a complete man. A real man..

3) Fishing?
It's nice to go fishing all day at the lake. How about going together sometime?

5) How are you...
How are you. [Flame Champion]? I'm in great condition.


Suikoden 3: Wilder
Wilder

Wilder

1) I'm here
Why am I here? (sob...)

2) Special Training
A Sergeant gave me a list for special training. 200 squats in the morning... I'll lose my bottom feathers.

3) Muscle pain
I have muscle pain from all this exercising. Couldn't you ask the Sergeant whether I can rest?

4) Library books
Lately, I'm hooked on reading books. I wish there were more titles.

5) Enjoyable castle
I didn't think I would enjoy watching plays and street performances. The Sergeant's training is tough, but I'm glad I'm here.


Suikoden 3: Yuiri
Yuiri

Yuiri

1) Ace
Ace got Yumi drunk and tried to make her talk about the Alma Kinan Clan. Ace has some nerve, doesn't he?

2) Clothes
Estella's clothes are really something. Where are they sold? It's not that I want to wear them...

3) Winghorde
It's my first time seeing the Winghordes. It's a big world.

4) Is he
Is Guillaume a human being?

5) Strange feeling
Something isn't right about Mike. I don't think he intends any harm, but be careful.


Suikoden 3: Yumi

Yumi

1) A worry...
I was living in the village of Alma Kinan for ages, so it's hard for me to get used to life with men at the castle.

2) Must adapt
I often get tired of the noise in this castle. I must get used to it quickly.

3) An account
Nash asked me to go out to dinner, but I refused. He seemed used to being turned down.

4) Ace said he wanted...
Ace said he wanted to live in the village of Alma Kinan when he gets old, but I told him he wouldn't fit in.

5) Joker
Joker said he wanted to live in the village of Alma Kinan when he was old, but I can't see him fitting in.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment