Comment Box Letters

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Ace
Ace

Ace
(If either Hugo or Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) It's me
Hi! How are you doing? You're a hard worker to prepare such a thing.

2) Restaurant
Can't we do something about that restaurant? The food is okay, but the amount they serve...

3) Listen
I wrote to Jeane about my feelings toward her and by now it must have moved her to tears.

4) About Queen
Queen wants to perform the part of Juliet. It can't be helped. I'll be Romeo.

5) That restaurant
The cook at that restaurant stares at me with a cold look. Did I do something wrong?

(If Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Good job today
Commander, good job today. This is okay, but do your job, too.

2) Restaurant
Can't you do something about that restaurant? The food is alright, but the amount...

3) At a bath
I took a bath with Joker and Jacques, but we ended up bickering with each other. These guys are such a pain!

4) Restaurant
Mamie gave me a cold glance... Did I do something wrong?

5) Thinking aloud
I guess this kind of castle is alright. Though I won't be able to stay forever.


Suikoden 3: Aila
Aila

Aila

1) Soda
Serve me a lot of soda. Why don't you have some too, [Flame Champion]? It's great.

2) From the sky
Franz was mad at me when I said to him, 'I want to get on a mantor.' I wanted to see the castle from the sky.

3) Three wives?
A scroll maker said he has three wives. What does he mean?

4) After the war
After the war, I guess the Karayans will go home to their villages. I wonder what I'll do...

5) Want to see
I want to know countries beyond Grassland. With Geddoe and his friends, I reckon I'll be able to see a lot of countries I've never seen.


Suikoden 3: Alanis
Alanis

Alanis


1) How are you?
How are you, (successor)? I'm fine. This castle is fun.

2) Thank you
Dad's job has gotten underway. I hope it continues like that.

3) Practice
Yesterday, Hallec taught me how to let out a rebel yell. When I'm good at it, I'll do it in front of everyone.

4) Cecile
I became friends with the gatekeeper, Cecile. She's a strong and kind lady.

5) Lately
I go on outings with Melville and Elliot. When we're strong enough to fight other monsters, we promised we'd go to the Great Hollow in Lizard Clan's land.


Suikoden 3: Anne
Anne

Anne

1) How are you?
I'm getting used to life at the castle. There are regular customers at the tavern, and everything is fine.

2) Few brands
When I have more money, I'd like to increase the number of drink brands.

3) Hi
There are many nice customers at this castle. It's great that it's fun working.

4) Fine
There are many people coming to this castle. It's quite lively. The shop is busy.

5) Karaya village
I worry about Karaya Village often. I wonder if people have come back.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment