Comment Box Letters (20)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Salome Harras
Salome Harras

Salome Harras

1) About the castle
The situation of Budehuc Castle is one of disorder. To deploy troops properly, we need a little more time.

2) About the castle
The situation at Budehec Castle is one of disorder. To deploy troops properly, we need a little more time.

3) Caesar
Caesar is a born strategist. Despite his usual manner, he has twice the power I do. He is a descendant of the Silverbergs.

4) Suggestion
The dog called Koroku isn't a proper watchdog. A watchdog needs to bark.

5) Right person
I know that the income of this theater is used for the castle. If you'd like, I'd act. But I'd rather not.


Suikoden 3: Samus
Samus

Samus

1) Greetings
I'm Lilly's attendant, Samus. I'm dark, but I'm not Karayan. I tell you this because people get mixed up.

2) Hairstyle
It's a secret, but don't you think Reed 's hair style is funny,
[Flame Champion]?

3) Report
The young lady is becoming more gentle and conscious as a delegate of Tinto. Now, about the remittance...

4) About the letter--
I told you I was going to send it to Tinto, but I put it in the wrong place. I hope you don't mind.

5) Reflex
I sometimes wonder about my own situation. But when the young lady asks me to do something, I can't say no.... Am I alright?


Suikoden 3: Sanae Yamamoto
Sanae Yamamoto

Sanae Yamamoto

1) Nice to meet you
For my country, and to cultivate myself, I will fight with you. Nice to meet you.

2) Juan coached me
Juan coached me. It's still beyond my skill, but I'll try to be more useful to everyone.

3) Friends
I became friends with Sharon and Emily. I'm taking baths with them.

4) Father's letter
I sent my parents a letter, and Dad wrote to me about the Dunan war. I can only hope to lead a life as bold as my father.

5) Plays
Watching and acting in plays are both fun. Nadir taught me that there were more possibilities. One shouldn't simply read, but become the character.


Suikoden 3: Sasarai
Sasarai

Sasarai

1) Saving crisis
We didn't expect to join forces, but every minute counts. We should avoid useless skirmishes.

2) At this castle
This castle could not withstand a siege. It is conveniently located on the borders of Grassland and Zexen, but it needs too much repairing.

3) About Dios
It seems hard to understand Dios's character, but it's just his personality. He's easy to understand once you get used to him.

4) Tomatoes
When I passed by a field, Barts gave me tomatoes. It's nice for a change.

5) At Highland
In Highland, there was a Ninja group called 'Kage.' The country perished and Kage must have disappeared, but the skills of Watari and Ayame are just like it.


Suikoden 3: Scott
Scott

Scott

1) Goods
Please buy pearls when the shop has them. They're expensive, but I'm sure you make a lot of money.

2) Ancient texts
I recommend you buy Ancient texts when you find them at Le Buque. An Archive boom sometimes occurs. You'll find it beats making money by fighting.

3) I don't teach the...
I don't teach the parrot, Waurenhyte, how to talk. It learns by itself. I'm often impressed.

4) Gold rush
Sometimes there are rumors about gold mines. They may just be rumors, but if they're true, you'd make a lot of money. Why don't you believe them?

5) Extravagant town
Vinay del Zexey is an extravagant town. If you buy goods cheaply in the country, and sell them there, you'll make a lot of money.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment