Comment Box Letters (19)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Rhett
Rhett

Rhett

1) Oh
Why am I here? (sob...)

2) Mamie
Mamie recommends I take sand baths and cooks for me. Maybe she likes me...Ha ha ha!

3) Hallec
Hallec stares at me. I wonder why Ducks are so strange?

4) Fashion Goods
Do you know "Silver Beaks"? They are Ducks' fashion goods. I want one, too.

5) I like ranches
Ranches are fun. I'd like to get on a horse. But Ducks are hard to deal with. A little frustrating.


Suikoden 3: Rico
Rico

Rico

1) Among knights
There are many knights at this castle, but I'm sure that Fred is the best.

2) Well prepared
In my luggage I have two sleeping bags, clothes, dishes, stones for cleaning iron and lighting fire, repellents, and cooking ware.

3) Grandpa's Power
Whenever Fred travels, there isn't enough money. But the other day, somebody at the castle said "I'd like to repay your grandpa." and gave us a lot of money!

4) Sailor
The other day I helped unload at the trading post. I thought a sailor could carry more baggage. I was a little surprised.

5) Fred's sword
Fred's swordcraft is better than that of any knight. I'm sure that it is a great power to subdue evil devils! Please be relieved, [Flame Champion]!


Suikoden 3: Rody
Rody

Rody

1) Greetings
Don't you think my master is great? She'll be a real help! Soon I'd like to be half as skilled. Difficult...

2) Moonsault
My master said if I keep on doing Kenji's exercises, I'll be stronger. Won't you do it with me, [Flame Champion]?

3) Lightning magic
My master said that I can improve Lightning Magic just by running around the field with my belly button out! Easy! Would you like to do it with me, [Flame Champion]?

4) Wind Magic
Master taught me how to improve wind magic! You have to blow on a bowl of soup! The idea is to do it until the entire soup gets cold!

5) Gaining strength
My master said if I kept on jumping forward in a squatting position for a week, I would gain strength! Let's do it together, [Flame Champion]!


Suikoden 3: Roland Lesaurus
Roland Lesaurus

Roland Lesaurus
(If either Hugo or Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) As a knight
I forget I am an elf serving as a Zexen Knight. Best regards.

2) War Situation
The war situation is getting worse, but remember there are the Knights of Zexen. Please use their strength as you wish.

3) Effects of baths
If you put some powder in a bath, the water will change its color. And it smells nice. Interesting.

4) Techniques
I don't know how it works. I'm impressed with the high techniques of human beings.

5) Warrior
Juan sleeps all the time but he's a great warrior. I was impressed when he was teaching martial arts to Bright and Koroku.

(If Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Dear Chris
The power of the True Fire Rune is strong. We will always support you, Chris. Never forget: the Knights of Zexen are always with you.

2) The scenery of...
The scenery of the lake near this castle is beautiful. I know you're busy but why don't you take a walk sometime?

3) About Gadget Z
But I don't know how it works. I'm impressed with the high techniques of human beings.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment