Comment Box Letters (21)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Sebastian
Sebastian

Sebastian

1) Worried
If the soldiers are too rude, please scold them. This castle is too old. If they act up, it might collapse.

2) A question
How many times do the soldiers eat each day? I hope they don't eat five times.

3) Do the soldiers...
Do the soldiers drink a lot? Trade is not expansive at this castle, so there may not be enough for them.

4) Dragon
Didn't a big dragon just arrive? Please tell it to be careful not to bump into the elevator and ceiling.

5) If you see Koroku...
If you see Koroku pee in the castle, please scold him.


Suikoden 3: Sgt. Joe
Sgt. Joe

Sgt. Joe

1) What?
Hey, what's this? Who's going to read it?

2) It's alright
We're going to listen to the ideas of people at the castle. Some are nonsense, but some might be useful.

3) The taste
Zexen food has too much spice in it. I'd like to eat the homemade food of Chief Lucia.

4) Good opportunity
You don't have to listen to the complaints of Rhett and Wilder. Train them strictly.

5) Run ahead
There are times when we worry on the battlefield, but what's important is to join forces and face it. It's difficult to get together, but we have to.


Suikoden 3: Shabon
Shabon

Shabon

1) Hello
Hello, [Flame Champion]. How are you?

2) New Skill
I'm practicing a new skill. Can't wait to show you.

3) Riding Balls
I was practicing balancing myself on a ball, but I fell off and it hurt quite a bit.

4) Mumblety-peg
I'm practicing mumblety-peg with Toppo. When I'm good at it, I'll show it to you, [Flame Champion].

5) Blowing fire
I'm practicing blowing fire with Toppo. When you're good, it's fun, because it's like being a monster.


Suikoden 3: Sharon
Sharon

Sharon

1) I'm trying
I wanted Juan to teach me martial arts, but he was sleeping. He belittles me because I'm a kid. Could you say something?

2) World's best
Is it true that Estella is the world's best witch? Rody said so. I wonder who is better, Estella or the well-known Mazus?

3) Ranch!
You can ride all kinds of animals at a ranch. I really like it. Let's go together next time.

4) Milk baths!
Hey! I'd like to take a milk bath sometime. I've heard you put something in the bath.

5) I got on an...
I got on an 'elevator' for the first time. It's great! It'd be nice if they had them at Dragon Cave.


Suikoden 3: Shiba
Shiba

Shiba

1) Special Training
Want to be strong? Then come and get special training with us.

2) A Wish
The door is not high enough. I've hit my nose a few times. Make it higher.

3) That gatekeeper
Is that gatekeeper strong enough? Can she protect the castle?

4) We need more...
We need more Lizard Clan food. There aren't enough insect meals.

5) Scales
Kids said they wanted scales. It's not the right time, but do you need some too?


Suikoden 3: Shizu
Shizu

Shizu

1) Make use of it
The elevator is very useful. Please use it.

2) A favor
Could you do me a favor and give me a lot of water? There's a friend who does heavy work, and he gets thirsty.

3) About meals
Could you increase the amount of meat in the food? A friend of mine does heavy work, and he wants to eat more meat.

4) Don't act up
Recently, Bright acted up in the elevator and it got a little dangerous. But don't make a fuss.

5) Weight limits?
Recently, Leo, Nicolas, Guillaume and Sebastian were going to the second floor, but they ended up in the basement because of an accident. Last time, right?


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment