Comment Box Letters (18)

Suikoden III


Suikoden 3: Sana
Sana

Percival Fraulein
(If Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Greetings again
Chris, it's wonderful that you've become 'Flame Champion.' The knights will always follow you.

2) Long ride
Chris-- Next time, let's take a long horse ride. I'll show you how good I am.

3) Brass Castle
I can only relax at Brass Castle, although Budehuc Castle is quite unique and fun.

4) Future knights
Melville and Elliot asked me to train them. It's quite nice training future knights, when you have time.

5) Ranch
Ranches are good places for equitation. Let's see who's better, for a change.


Suikoden 3: Piccolo
Piccolo

Piccolo

1) Greetings
I'm interested in your palm. I'll read it for you. Negotiate the rate.

2) Interested
I'm interested in reading the palms of your intimate friends. Negotiate the rate.

3) A secret
Just between you and me: you can look forward to this week's lottery. Best to buy at this castle.

4) A secret again
It might interest you to know that the odds of winning a lottery at Martha's place are better than in other cities.

5) Last secret
The last three numbers of this season's winning lottery tickets are 222. I don't know the groups, but why don't you check them all.


Suikoden 3: Queen
Queen

Queen
(If either Hugo or Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Are you alright?
Interesting, huh? Not very useful, though. I just took it out.

2) Stingy
Ace was complaining about drinking money. He's a man, so he shouldn't be so stingy.

3) Sigh
The men at the mercenary force are disgusting. They just drink, sleep and make noise. But I suppose that also applies to me.

4) Just try
It must be tough to be a leader. Actually, I don't know. But I'll help if you need a swordsman.

5) How's it going?
It must be hard, always fighting. But try to relax. If you take it too seriously, you'll be worn out.

(If Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Hi
Hi. You're doing something that doesn't suit you. Being a leader of so many people.

2) Alright?
Strange people are gathering at this castle. But I won't complain, since you sent them.

3) About Mel
Mel, who has a doll, was teasing me. I taught her a lesson. These days, young people don't have manners.

4) It must be tough
It must be tough to be a leader. Though I might not understand, when you feel like it, I'll always listen.

5) Let's have fun!
Lately you're more reticent. Everybody's worried. Let's have a drink. Ace will treat us.


Suikoden 3: Reed
Reed

Reed

1) Asking a favor
When the young lady is selfish, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll try to do the best I can.

2) Caring about you
You might be upset, because the young lady says things that a normal person doesn't say. Sorry. Really...

3) The theater
The theater is a great place to relax after hard work. I like being in the audience, but acting? Of course not.

4) Leaving soon
Don't they sell polish around here?

5) Tinto food
Please add Tinto food to your menu. Could you ask Mamie to do so?


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

3 comments:

  1. Greetings frоm Iԁaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't waіt to tаke а
    lоok when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm nоt evеn using WIFI, juѕt 3G .
    . Anyhοw, еxcellent site!

    Нere is my weblоg :: remedios para la impotencia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankѕ fοr ѕomе othеr infοrmаtіve ѕite.
    Wherе else may I get that kinԁ of infο written іn suсh а peгfect appгoach?
    I'vе a projeсt thаt I'm simply nοω оρeгating on,
    and I hаve been аt the lоok оut fοr such informatiоn.


    Fеel frеe tо surf to my wеbsіte; nightclubs in barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is
    available on net?

    Feeel free to visit my website www

    ReplyDelete