Comment Box Letters (3)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Beecham
Beecham

Beecham
(If either Geddoe or Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Greetings
I'm Beecham, the assistant of the Karaya Clan Chief, Lucia. I'm old, but have seen service. [Geddoe/Chris], I'll always standby.

2) Feelings
If I give priority to individual feelings, I can't forgive the Zexen Knights. After the war, I'll fight against them. I have to.

3) For recovery
The only home to the Karayans is the meadows of Grassland. The recovery of the clan is my strong wish.

4) Prosperity
The castle is getting settled. The prosperity of the castle means the prosperity of Grassland. It's worth the work.

5) To everybody
The people of Karaya do not fear war. Let's fight powerfully and bravely for all the people of Grassland.

(If Hugo is the Flame Champion)

1) To Hugo
I'm glad you are safe and sound. After Karaya Village was burned and its people attacked, Chief Lucia is unstable.

2) Your help
I'm surprised that you are a leader at your age. There must be times when you feel crushed. Tell me when you need help.

3) About fighting
Sword fighting isn't the only way to fight. We must listen to the voices of people that are fighting outside the battlefield.

4) About Grassland
This castle is nice, but I miss the meadows of Grassland. Let's fight with all our might so we can return together.

5) To be a leader
A leader must rally a group and keep them strong. If not, people will feel anxious. Remember that.


Suikoden 3: Belle
Belle

Belle

(If either Chris or Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Pay for repairs
Gadget Z was destroyed again, and I need money to repair it. Could you pay for me? I don't have money now.

2) Request for food
At that restaurant they don't serve cutlet bowls. Could you ask them to serve more food?

3) I'd like to go...
I'd like to go to a party with Hugo. I don't like parties that Joker attends. His breath reeks of alcohol.

4) I was with Mel...
I was with Mel in a bath, and she had a doll with her. Funny girl.

5) That girl Aila...
That girl Aila was talking friendly with Hugo. Maybe it's just because they're from the same village.

(If Hugo is the Flame Champion)

1) Lovely castle
This castle is lovely. When I read poems by the lakeside, I almost forget there's a war going on outside.

2) Alpine meadows
I found a pretty alpine meadow. Let's go together next time.

3) Dreams
I'm writing this at night. I might see him in my dreams again. I won't tell who...

4) Present
I'm knitting a sweater. I won't say for whom. I won't make Gadget Z do the work, so don't worry.

5) Forgive me
Gadget Z blew up and it ruined my sweater. Sorry.


Suikoden 3: Billy
Billy

Billy

1) Let me know
Give me some information about treasure! Lately, I only earn by gambling.

2) Is all the...
Is all the treasure in this world already dug up?

3) Ardent zeal
I'm looking for a bloodcurdling adventure. If I keep waiting, I'll be too old.

4) At this castle
There are pretty girls at this castle. It's a good thing. It sure makes you feel young.

5) Regards
Please take care of Melville. He's more like his mother. Take good care of him.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment