Comment Box Letters (14)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Lilly Pendragon
Lilly Pendragon

Lilly Pendragon

1) Well...
Be grateful, as I asked Tinto to help you. You're not treating us so well.

2) Listen
Reed and Samus are attendants, but they're not so considerate. Why are they so rough? I'm disappointed.

3) You know
Regarding the allotment of rooms-- isn't there a better room? Insects come into this one.

4) I'll pay
Is it alright to renovate my room? I'll pay for it. It's small. Don't worry, Reed and Samus will do the work. See you.

5) There's a...
There's a brutal atmosphere these days, as the war continues. We should enjoy ourselves more.


Suikoden 3: Louis Keeferson
Louis Keeferson

Louis Keeferson
(If either Hugo or Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you. If there's anything I can do, please tell me!

2) Landis scares...
Landis scares me... I can't sleep well at night...

3) Detective
Kidd, you're great! I admire detectives almost as much as knights.

4) Morning exercise
Kenji always teaches me how to exercise. It's tough, but if I continue, I may be a strong knight.

5) Errands
I'm going on an errand to buy food for the animals. What does Fubar eat?

(If Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Greetings
Nice to meet you. I'm glad that Chris is Flame Champion.

2) About runes
The True Fire Rune suits Chris! It's great!

3) Kidd is a little strange
Kidd is a little strange. I guess he's the same age as I am. Don't you wonder how he was brought up? Maybe I'm nosy.


Suikoden 3: Luce
Luce

Luce

1) Flavor
This castle isn't bad, but I'm used to the flavor of Chisha and Karaya.

2) I miss Grassland
It's true that I miss the Grasslands, but if I don't fight now, I'll lose everything. I'll do my best.

3) Props
You know the stage? I prepared some of the props. They are quite impressive, so have a look at them.

4) What to do now?
There are many people who have lost their children and parents. I'm thinking of what I can do for them.

5) Wind's blessings
I'm praying that the war will be over soon.

(Only if Hugo is the Flame Champion)

1) Wind's blessing
I'm proud that a chief's son is Flame Champion. Try your best!


Suikoden 3: Lucia
Lucia

Lucia
(If either Geddoe or Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Greetings
I'm Lucia, the Karaya Chief. Best regards.

2) Leader
You are the leader of this group. I think you know that you have heavy responsibilities.

3) Grasslands
There are different people in the Grasslands Clans. Some are difficult. Get used to them.

(If Hugo is the Flame Champion)

1) To Hugo
Are you eating properly?

2) To Hugo
Is there anything you need?

3) To Hugo
You look like you've lost weight. If you get tired, please rest before you get sick.

4) To Hugo
I can cook something at home, so if you're tired come to my room.

5) To Hugo
Don't hesitate to go your own way. I am proud of you...


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment