Comment Box Letters (7)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Elliot
Elliot

Elliot

1) Hello
Hello, [Flame Champion]. How are you? I'm fine. I'll write again.

2) About me
People often call me a creep, but I don't agree. Am I really like that?

3) About Melville
Melville has never called me a creep. He's a nice guy.

4) Alanis
Alanis is here. The three of us can play together again.
We owe it to you, [Flame Champion].

5) My nose
Do you know that I have a good nose? I sound like I'm boasting, but I beat a dog in a game guessing smells. I'm a little proud.


Suikoden 3: Emily
Emily

Emily

1) What's up?
Hi, what's up? I'm fine, of course. When you have time, let's arm wrestle. See you.

2) What's up?
Hi. What's up? I wrote again. I must be a good correspondent. Nothing in particular, though. Ha,ha,ha.

3) What's up?
Lately I've been good friends with Cecile. We've been training together. [Flame Champion], why don't you practice with us?

4) With Koroku
I've been jogging with Koroku early in the morning. He gets tired, so I carry him on my back. Good exercise. [Flame Champion], how about jogging together?

5) There are many...
There are many strong people at this castle, and it's really fun. Many people are stronger than me. Yeah, I'm glad I came!


Suikoden 3: Ernie
Ernie

Ernie

1) Thank You
Thomas gave me an empty room to use for research. I can do research I've never done. Thank you, [Flame Champion].

2) At your service
I'm not a useful fighter, but if you are using magic, I'll support you. That's all I can do..

3) Talent
Mel's talent with lightning magic is great. If I had that much talent, I'd be useful...

4) Master and pupil
Estella and Rody have great magic power. Estella can develop her skill with fire, and Rody his skill to cast a spell on his sword.

5) Historical study
I'm doing historical research, and I keep seeing Jeane's name. It's a wonder...


Suikoden 3: Estella
Estella

Estella

1) Do you know?
To improve earth magic, the best way to train is to be covered with sand up to your neck.

2) Do you know?
Reed's hair was like that since he was born.

3) Do you know?
Hallec is really Dupa.

4) Do you know?
To improve fire magic, the best way is to be exposed to Bright's fire.

5) Do you know?
To improve water magic, it's best to paddle 20 laps in the bathtub.


Suikoden 3: Franz
Franz

Franz

1) Ruby and Fubar
Ruby and Fubar were frightening each other expanding their wings, but are they enemies? They just look like they're playing.

2) Juan
Juan was teaching Ruby martial arts.... He's something....

3) Baths
I learned the Harmonian custom of warming your body in a bath. It feels great.

4) Ruby wanted to take...
Ruby wanted to take a bath, too. I don't think so.

5) About Le Buque
After this war I'd like to go back to Le Buque and begin again. I'd like to help construct a new Le Buque.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment