Comment Box Letters (5)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Chris Lightfellow
Chris Lightfellow

Chris Lightfellow

1) [Hugo/Geddoe]
I'm sure you must have many worries, but please don't suffer alone. Remember that we are always with you.

2 ) [Hugo/Geddoe]
The scenery at the lake is so beautiful that it makes us forget there is a war going on. Why don't you take a walk when you're tired?

3) Geddoe
Borus is interested in the skill of your mercenary force. He said he wanted training. Could you teach him?

4) I reckon I'm just a...
I reckon I'm just a ham, not an actor. Could you use somebody else in the play instead of me?

5)I saw you stroking...
I saw you stroking a kitten. Is that some kind of training?


Suikoden 3: Branky
Branky

Connie

1) From Connie
Nice weather.

Yours,
Cecile

2) From Connie
I have to dress up.

Sincerely,
Cecile

3) From Connie
Am I pretty?

Yours,
Cecile

4) From Connie
Nash is great.

Sincerely,
Cecile

5) From Connie
Barts is also great.

Yours,
Cecile


Suikoden 3: Dios
Dios

Dios

1) Nice to meet you
I'm Dios. I work with Sasarai. I won't deceive you, so trust me.

2) A little big
Does Fubar ever bite you? He's quite gentle, isn't he? I'd like to pet him, for the memory.

3) Not my business?
We should relax. Maybe I should mind my own business, because I'm always relaxing!

4) Long baths
Yesterday, when I was going to take a bath, Leo and Wan Fu were trying to see who could take a bath longer. I didn't want to get involved.

5) Jefferson...
Jefferson suddenly said, 'big nose prize!' What does that mean? Big nose?


Suikoden 3: Dominic
Dominic

Dominic

1) Reporting
If you want me to speak up. I'll share my ideas. That's it.

2) Business
When they aren't paying attention, I overcharge customers. That's how it's done.

3) Defensive gear
Some of my defensive gear is artistic and some is practical. The choice is yours.

4) Recently
This castle is getting noisy. It's great to have so many customers, but to tell the truth, I don't like children running around the shop.

5) A lad tried to...
A lad tried to steal defensive gear, but fainted when I hit him with it. Defensive gear can be used as a weapon!


Suikoden 3: Duke
Duke

Duke
(If Hugo or Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) I'm involved...
I'm involved in work that doesn't make much money. Make Geddoe work.

2) Good training
At this castle, Gau and his friends are excited. They say they want to learn more skills.

3) Though the guys...
Though the guys on my team are foul-mouthed, we work great together. Geddoe's team is terrible. I guess it's because of their leader.

4) As a mercenary
Studying is sometimes useful. Only to the extent that it is useful for fighting.

5) My wish
Isn't it possible to add very hot curry to the restaurant menu?


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment