Comment Box Letters (6)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Albert Silverberg
Albert Silverberg

Duke
(If Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) I'll help you
So, you're the 'Flame Champion.' I'll lend you some of my strength, but I don't like cozy relationships.

2) Not like you
It doesn't suit you, asking everybody's opinion. I guess someone planted the idea in your head.

3) Manners
Elaine said guys in your troop pick on her. Teach them some manners.

4) Our troop
The guys in our troop are stimulated at this castle. They are improving their skills with the tutor. They should be.

5) Since you've borne...
Since you've borne the true rune, you've become as strong as me. After the war, let's see who's stronger.

Suikoden 3: Dupa
Dupa

Dupa

1) No title
Our Lizard Clan will fight for our homes, the weak and the young. Don't waste our strength.

2) Joint Attacks
How are our cooperative attacks? Something, huh? Can you humans attack like us?

3) Fighting Skills
I asked Juan about tactics and found something interesting: I'm good at using armor.

4) Baths are nice
That bath is good. You get warm up to the tip of your tail. Devil Beads are the best!

5) Puzzling humans
Earlier, Jefferson gave me a post called 'healing captain,' but I don't know whether it's good or bad.


Suikoden 3: Edge
Edge

Edge

1) Letters?
Never sent this type.

2) Castle
This castle is just how that one guy said it would be.

3) Star Dragon Sword
Better not to say anything.

4) Having a game
If you have time to teach me, I'd love to hone my skills.

5) Jacques
That Jacques isn't sociable.


Suikoden 3: Eike
Eike

Eike

1) Dear [Flame Champion]
I hope you are well. Thank you fo your consideration. I apologize for my presumption, but the reason why I am writing...

2) Dear [Flame Champion]
It's raining everyday, but I hope you are well. The other day I ran out of paper. I'm sure you were puzzled. I am terribly sorry...

3) Dear [Flame Champion]
I hope you are well this wonderful season. I ran out of paper again, and I couldn't write you. Now, about this castle...

4) Dear [Flame Champion]
I noticed that I always run out of paper. This time I won't, and I'm sure I can make a suggestion. Now, about the allocation of people...

5) Dear [Flame Champion]
I'll get to the point. There seems to be a problem about the allocation of personnel at this castle, but after writing so many times I forgot what I wanted to say.

Suikoden 3: Elaine
Elaine

Elaine

1) Limited Choice
It's a good place, but isn't it better to have a wider selection of cosmetics?

2) A bother
Lately I get letters from many men... Couldn't you tell them that I wouldn't be satisfied with them.

3) What is it?
I got a stranger letter. What does 'death is your friend' mean?

4) Serial Novel
The serial novel in the public news bulletin is fun. I'd like to tell the writer my impressions, but do you know who it is?

5) Perfume
I'd like to buy Jeane's perfume. Do you know the brand? Could you order it for me?


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment