Comment Box Letters (12)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Juan
Juan

Juan

1) Let's sleep
Let's make it a rule at the castle to take a nap twice in the morning and in the afternoon. I'm serious.

2) Heavy damage
Lilly's skill of inflicting heavy damage is something! Although her personality isn't that great.

3) Wow
Ayame's repel skill is incredible. If we train her properly, she could avoid any attack.

4) Thomas
Ask Thomas whether he's serious about improving his parrying skill. It would take time, but I'm sure he'd be very good.

5) Fred
If Fred is trained to better use his shield, I'm sure he'd be great.


Suikoden 3: Kathy
Kathy

Kathy

1) Karayan horses
It's my first time seeing a Karayan horse. It's cute, with stripes. I'll take care of it, so please come to the ranch.

2) White horse
The horses of Zexen Knights are beautiful. I'll make sure to take good care of them.

3) To refresh
Come and ride horses. When you're tired of fighting, the ranch can be refreshing.

4) Gorgeous!
Augustine came to the ranch. Splendid riding. The horse even looked gorgeous.

5) Many carrots
Barts brought some carrots to the ranch! Could you thank him, [Flame Champion]?


Suikoden 3: Kenji
Kenji

Kenji

1) Excercise!
Today we'll start building up physical strength! Wake up at 6:00am! Don't be late!

2) Hips
Hey, your hips are stiff! You have to build up your physique to be a good swordsman! Let's do calisthenics!

3) Warm up
To avoid heart attacks when you are attacked by Water Magic, you must always warm up before you leave!

4) Stamina menu
To build your strength, I recommend you increase intake of food with milk, eggs and garlic at the restaurant!

5) Weakling
Gambling and going to the theater are fun, but if you do it too much you'll become a weakling


Suikoden 3: Kidd
Kidd

Kidd

1) What's up?
Hi! Are there any strange cases? When something happens, don't try to solve it yourself-- call me. See you!

2) Investigations
Don't hesitate to request investigations. It's a tough job finding out about people's privacy, but it's what a detective must do.

3) Fees
Fees change, depending on the type of inquiry. It costs a lot of money to find the secrets people hide. Remember, I'm not fooling you!

4) There are wars...
There are wars, but not many cases. It's better not to have both, but I don't have a chance to do my work.

5) Mask
People often ask me about the mask I wear when I investigate, but it's not their business!


Suikoden 3: Flame Champion
Flame Champion

Kogoro

1) From Kogoro
I don't like fights.

Yours,
Cecile

2) From Kogoro
I don't like radishes.

Sincerely,
Cecile

3) From Kogoro
I'm not a coward.

Sincerely,
Cecile

4) From Kogoro
My voice isn't funny.

Sincerely,
Cecile

5) From Kogoro
I like errands.

Yours,
Cecile


Suikoden 3: Koroku
Koroku

Koroku

1) From Koroku
I'm hungry.

Sincerely,
Cecile

2) From Koroku
I want to take a walk.

Yours,
Cecile

3) From Koroku
I'd like to eat meat.

Yours,
Cecile

4) From Koroku
I want to pee on Nash.

Sincerely,
Cecile

5) From Koroku
Nash is avoiding me.

Yours,
Cecile


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment