Comment Box Letters (15)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Mamie
Mamie

Mamie

1) Please eat fast
Now, about my food: if you let it sit, it'll go bad. Please eat it quickly.

2) Nice food (1)
If you put mayonnaise on ice cream, it'll become 'Fried Ice Cream.' I don't know what happens to the person eating it, but why don't you try?

3) Nice food (2)
If you put red pepper on clams sauteed in butter, they'll become 'Spicy Clam Soup.' I wonder what the effect is like during war? Try it.

4) Nice food (3)
If you put mayonnaise on pickles, you have 'Super Pickles.' Try it.

5) Nice food (4)
If you put mayonnaise on Tofu Hot Pot, you have 'Dark Hot Pot.' I'm afraid to eat it myself, but try it if you like.


Suikoden 3: Martha
Martha

Martha

1) Stingy
The special prizes at Vinay del Zexay are books and statues. Stingy. Can't they be more generous like we are?

2) Good Customer
It would help if all the residents in the castle were like Ace.

3) Happy?
Do you know the special prize at Iksay is 'Fried Noodles'? Are you content with such a prize?

4) Magic or luck?
Estella often wins the lottery. Is that magic?

5) Losing often
If you lose often and regret it, why don't you ask Piccolo to tell your fortune. What else can you believe in


Suikoden 3: Mel
Mel

Mel

1) Cecile
I'm fed up with Branky, as he is foul-mouthed. Recently, he picked on Cecile. She was about to stab him with a spear.

2) Yumi
Branky picked on Yumi recently, but she smiled and forgave him. She's a nice person.

3) Yuiri
Branky picked on Yuiri and was scolded until morning. I can't believe that Yumi and Yuiri are from the same clan.

4) Queen
Branky was picking on Queen. There are people who don't forgive you even though you say sorry.

5) Viki
Branky picked on that Viki kid. Afterwards, I was teleported. How annoying!


Suikoden 3: Melville
Melville

Melville

1) Well...
I'm worried that Dad is a trouble. Tell me if you can't put up with him. I'll try my best.

2) It's fun
This castle is fun. Elliot and I are exploring it. It's fun because there are strange things.

3) About Alanis
I'm glad Alanis comes to this castle, but don't tell her to do dangerous jobs. She might like it, but it's risky.

4) I wrote before, but...
I wrote before, but isn't Dad a nuisance? Lately, he's thinking of reckless adventures. I'm worried about him.

5) To misunderstand
I may be misunderstood but I respect my Dad. He gets like that around other people, but he's always thinking about me. Please don't misunderstand him.


Suikoden 3: Mike
Mike

Mike

1) Hello
Hi. Nothing to say in particular. I just wanted to say hello. See you.

2) Fresh morning
It was a refreshing morning. So I'll try my best to play cards.

3) Card shark
Billy is quite a card shark.

4) Ernie is young...
Ernie is young, but studies very hard. We had an enjoyable talk recently. Very helpful. She...

5) That ninja
Was it Watari? Did he say anything about me? It's okay if he didn't say anything.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment