Comment Box Letters (11)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Jacques
Jacques

Jacques

1) No title
A special box. It's something.

2) No title
Good weather. I'd like to go hunting.

3) No title
I went to the theater for the first time. It's fun.

4) No title
It's nice taking a bath.

5) No title
Food at this castle tastes good.


Suikoden 3: Jeane
Jeane

Jeane

1) About Runes
It's not proper to bear runes blindly. You can show you true ability when you bear a rune that suits you.

2) Dogs
Did you know there is one runethat even a dog can bear? I don't recommend it, though....

3) His letter
I got a letter from Ace. Very interesting... Tell him I laughed heartily for a change.

4) Met a friend
Futch is an old friend. He said I haven't changed. He always knows what to say.

5) I also met Nash...
I also met Nash and he asked why I hadn't changed. He's rude to call you a monster.

6) Hello
Lately, there's a boy checking on me. I don't like my privacy being invaded.


Suikoden 3: Jefferson
Jefferson

Jefferson

1) Morning Training
There are many young people that fool around in this castle. They need morning training.

2) Guts!
I made two or three young people braver! Be grateful!

3) Posts
The posts I name are absolute! Never change them!

4) Instruction!
Is there anybody who doesn't like their post? If there is, I'll train them. Don't worry!

5) Morning training
Morning training provides strong bodies and spiritual strength! We're waiting for you to participate!


Suikoden 3: Jimba
Jimba

Jimba
(If Hugo is the Flame Champion)

1) Hugo
Hugo, you'll be responsible for many people's feelings. It's a great opportunity. You should stick to your principles.

(If Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

2) To Geddoe
It's selfish to say this, but I'm glad that you inherited his rune.


Suikoden 3: Joker
Joker

Joker

1) A desire
Is it okay to write what we want? I'd like to drink. All the drinks in the world... and cheaply!

2) Desire 2
That bar doesn't have enough drinks available. I can't get drunk at a bar with that booze.

3) Desire 3
Doesn't that bath allow women, too? I'm not being obscene, but isn't it better to have women there?

4) Desire 4
That restaurant has too much fancy food. I'd prefer food that would make me full.

5) About nicknames
Nash sometimes calls me Wang, but it's my old nickname. Hope you don't mind.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment