Comment Box Letters (8)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Fred Maximillian
Fred Maximillian

Fred Maximillian
(If either Hugo or Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Sword
Your swordcraft is great. No wonder they say 'live and learn.' I'd like to have a game, but I'll wait until the war ends.

2) Eternal life?
What is it like to live the eternal life that a true rune brings? You look sad, but maybe it's just my imagination.

(If Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) To be knights
Chris, why don't you become a member of the Maximillian Knights? If you'd like, you could belong to two groups.

2) Lizard Men
Lizard Men are promising and reliable people. They can do difficult calculations, so Rico was impressed, too.

3) Fight together
To conquer evil ambitions, please feel free to use my power. I'll participate in all the wars.

4) Knights of Zexen
The Knights of Zexen are honorable people of propriety and bravery. The Knights of Maximillian would like to have the same propriety.

5) A wish
It's a bit abrupt, but if something happens to me, could you take care of Rico?


Suikoden 3: Fubar
Fubar

Fubar
(If either Geddoe or Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Brushing
It's great brushing after a bath.

Letter writer: Sergeant Joe

2) Threat
Ruby and I tried to make ourselves look big, but mantors are quite threatening.

Letter writer: Sergeant Joe

3) Request of menus
I'd like to eat curry with horse meat in it.

Letter writer: Sergeant Joe

4) From Fubar
Take care of Hugo.

Letter writer: Sergeant Joe

5) From Fubar
Sorry, but I can only take on Hugo.

Letter writer: Sergeant Joe

(If Hugo is the Flame Champion)

1) With you
Even though you've become a hero, call me and I'll be with you.

Letter writer: Sergeant Joe

2) Come on!
Lately, kids like me. It's okay to touch me, but I don't like them babbling away...

Letter writer: Sergeant Joe


Suikoden 3: Futch
Futch

Futch

1) Griffon
Fubar is a great Griffon. He seems to understand human language. Bright is just as good.

2) Old friends
Thomas reminds me of an old friend. He'll be a good lord.

3) Tricks
There are many expensive things. I hope Sharon doesn't do anything.

4) Sharon
Is Sharon serious? She's still an apprentice, so don't spoil her, but hope you teach her many things.

5) Children afraid
Did you know Bright is quite friendly? He might look scary, but he won't bite you. I hope the children will understand soon.


Suikoden 3: Gadget Z

Gadget Z

1) Warning
Don't fall in love with me.

2) Warning
Don't fall in love with me.

3) Apology
About the letter I sent the other day-- Belle played a trick on my mental circuit. Don't misunderstand.

4) Warning
Don't fall in love with me.

5) Apology
About the letter I sent the other day-- Belle played a trick on my mental circuit. Don't misunderstand.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment