Comment Box Letters (9)

Suikoden III

Suikoden 3: Gau
Gau

Gau
(If either Chris or Hugo is the Flame Champion)

1) A word
We'll be a great help. See you.

2) Another message
Don't think that the Kobolds are all like the warehouse keeper. Of course, there are many people like that.

3) About posts
What are 'posts'? I'm not really complaining.

4) Effort counts
Duke doesn't look like it, but he puts forth a lot of effort. I wonder whether there is anybody like him.

5) There's a variety...
There's a variety of food but I like hard stuff. Don't they serve spring rolls? Spring rolls.

(If Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) There are reasons
I'm fighting with you, but after this war let's fight a duel. Don't run away.

2) About posts
What are 'posts'? I'm not complaining, of course.

3) Another message
Don't think that the Kobolds are all like the warehouse keeper. Of course, there are many people like that.

4) A message
I owe my life to Duke. I'm helping you because he ordered it. Remember that.


Suikoden 3: Geddoe
Geddoe

Geddoe

1) No title
Take it easy.

2) No title
Don't take it too seriously.


Suikoden 3: Gordon
Gordon

Gordon
(If Chris is the Flame Champion)

1) Need a change?
You look tired these days, so how about some coffee? There's a nice place near...

2) A picnic?
It's sad to see a lady like you fighting all the time. How about a picnic?

3) Invitation
Nice weather lately. We should go to the theater together. There's a nice play at Vinay del Zexay.

4) The bouquet
Did you receive the bouquet I sent you? If you don't like it, please throw it in the lake.

5) Admired
Recently, I saw you walking under the moonlight after midnight. The word 'beautiful' was meant for you. Would you like to dine with me?

(If either Hugo or Geddoe is the Flame Champion)

1) Gentleman
You are a long way from being a gentleman. Try hard every day.

2) Evening dress
Recently, I found a skilled tailor. Would you like an evening dress made?

3) Consecration
There are many gentlemen at this castle. I would also like to devote myself to work.

4) Encouragement
You seem quite busy. See me when you get the chance. I am clumsy, but I'll try to give you some of my energy as a gentleman.

5) The plays at this...
The plays at this castle are great. I like the cozy atmosphere. Let's go together sometime.


Suikoden 3: Goro
Goro

Goro

1) Question
How is my bath? Are you relaxing? Taking a nap? I really wonder what my reputation is like.

2) Report
Wan Fu, Leo, and Hallec were taking a bath, but something happened. Tell them to relax in the bath.

3) Another report
Roland said he would never take a bath with Kenji again. Did something happen?

4) A report
Borus, Ace, and Nash were taking a bath. What were they talking about?

5) What's going on?
Duke, Edge, and Thomas were taking a bath. They seemed to be quarreling. They should bathe quietly.


Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment